Less than 10K Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG / Others

The Sauron

Skilled
1. Budget?
A: 6-1.2k
2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar / Others
3. Preferred display type?
A: IPS
4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: ASUS / Motorola / Others
5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen
6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 5MP camera. Flash.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Andriod
8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G.
9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: WIfi , Gaming, Internet.
10. Any other requirements?
A: Dual SIM GSM
11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
I am planing to buy Asus zen phone 5 , but many bad reviews stopping , like bad battery , Display break easily, camera..Please help me out. Thanks

First your budget range is quite wide.:D

Zenphone 5 is said to have poor battery life. Apart from Xiaomi Note - if you willing to try to purchase, Moto G 2nd gen is safe bet near upper limit of your budget.

Well I do not find battery of Zenfone 5 bad. Infact it's much better than my previous Sony XPeria L. Works 24 hours with WiFi, 1-2 Hrs Call, and SMS for 5-6 Hours. But turning on 3G eats up battery fast. I didn't tested 2G so can't comment much.

Thanks for the quick information. I love the design of ASUS Zen 5, What about under clocking CPU, kill apps after root, to improve battery performance. Any one with this mobile?
I didn't rooted it yet. Didn't felt the need. Asus didn't bundled much of crapwares. Well, it's been a month around and I'm really happy to choose this phone. That's what I all have to say.

Yeah, battery backup problem was there, but after the kitkat update it's gone. Everything works great now. No problem at all.

And one thing I'd like to mention here is that, Asus support is great. I never got any reply by posting questions on support forum. But asus did gave me reply. Even the phone have an UI Help app, where you can directly ask for help and they did reply me there within 2 hours which helped me sorted out my problem.

Asus Zenfone 5 (2GB RAM, snappy performance, decent cam, battery) (bought one, gave it to wife). or Redmi Note 4G though with singleSIM. Lenovo is one interesting phone too for its 64-bit proc and stuffs but not sure if 1GB can give experience as smooth as the zenfone 5.

Back