AT&T Lumia 640LTE for 3700rs.

Different payment method like?

Good Friday ≠ Black Friday
Good Friday = Jesus Died on this day = Its a mourning day
The question should have been for Easter.
Normally Easter deals are associated with air tickets and vacation trip deals due to Easter holidays.

Well I Googled it but closed it just looking at the word Jesus ! My bad.

Planning to order via a friend in US.
Pls confirm if this is pre-unlocked ? or i need to play with it later to get it unlocked ?
Can be it used in India without any issues ?

Planning to order via a friend in US.
Pls confirm if this is pre-unlocked ? or i need to play with it later to get it unlocked ?
Can be it used in India without any issues ?
It is locked. You can unlock it without paying anything. Yes you can use it in India without any problem.

Order placed today.
Should reach Comgateway's office on 24th.
Will keep you posted

*EDIT*
BestBuy cancelled my order:mad:

View attachment 63493

Try using the billing address they provide for the international orders. They processed and shipped my order last month.[DOUBLEPOST=1458708646][/DOUBLEPOST]
It is locked. You can unlock it without paying anything. Yes you can use it in India without any problem.
They send the code with 24- 48 hrs after request. I have a At&t unlocked lumia 640 with me.

Anyone brought locally in US online or via best buy store, please share details / experience.

Planning to buy one through friend.
Asked my friend in US to buy it from best buy. He bought it for $30 and also sent it through his friend. I got the phone last week. However not sure if Best Buy would ship to India and the price of $30 might not be applicable if it is shipped to India.

Try using the billing address they provide for the international orders. They processed and shipped my order last month.
I used the same US address for billing and shipping.
Anyways getting it through a friend.

By the way what did you order to get free shipping?
Free shipping is for 35$ above.

I requested for the unlock code and my request is under process from the last couple of days. Is it something to be concerned about?

This is what I received:

Hello,

Your request for device unlock requires additional research to determine eligibility. Please be assured that we are actively working on it. We’ll send a response as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Received the unlock code. The phone is still with my friend in the US and I'll probably get in couple of months. Not sure if the unlock code would be valid by then.
Unlock code is locked to that particular phones IMEI number. You can use it whenever you want as there is no time frame for it.

Yesterday friend went to Best buy store nearby, it was out of stock :([DOUBLEPOST=1458883714][/DOUBLEPOST]Another offer in Best buy (online / in store)

Mote e at 30$ Link

Last year brought during black friday deals, easy to unlock, working good.

Last edited:
Hi All,

I have got the phone from GEB ebay via Iccworld. Also got it unlocked via AT&T.

Airtel 4g is working fine but not sure if I am getting correct speed.

I have upgraded to windows 10 technical preview and now want to downgrade to India version of windows 8.1 (as many apps are not working on windows 10).

Can someone please point me to links to do this? All links I have got does not specify which rom needs to be used.

Thanks,
Shashank

Hi All,

I have got the phone from GEB ebay via Iccworld. Also got it unlocked via AT&T.

Airtel 4g is working fine but not sure if I am getting correct speed.

I have upgraded to windows 10 technical preview and now want to downgrade to India version of windows 8.1 (as many apps are not working on windows 10).

Can someone please point me to links to do this? All links I have got does not specify which rom needs to be used.

Thanks,
Shashank

http://www.windowscentral.com/roll-back-windows-phone-81-windows-10-preview

okay HOW??

Ordered via GEB Ebay for 3700 approx.. Then icc called asking for Rs 200 for increase in taxes.
Paid them via their website and then they shipped the phone in 2 days and got it within a week.

Apparently icc has no issue buying from Best Buy. Its just the Rs 200 additional which they required.

Back