Android AT&T Pantech Burst - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is based on ICS.

i do not know if jelly bean is going to release on burst.

i tried CM 10 but somehow did not like it.

Need some advice over here. Is there any possible way to get Pantech Burst online or locally in Delhi under Rs 10K so that it gets delivered to me within a week Max?
Buying locally most preferable.

yes i live in Delhi, i used 6% off coupon "STERLING05" (as the Bank specific coupons wont work on EMI scheme). So total cost was around Rs 8980 - Rs 532 (Coupon) + 212 (EMI Charges).[DOUBLEPOST=1366322421][/DOUBLEPOST]and i got it in exactly 48 hours (Ordered 4.30 PM on Monday .. received on Wednesday 4.30 PM)

Hey Guys
iBhejo says that they have some sort of 1 year warranty against all products bought from them
iBhejo provides 1 year manufacturer warranty for most USA products purchased on iBhejo.com. For certain electronics goods and appliances, where there is no manufacturer’s warranty iBhejo will provide 3-month warranty against manufacturer defect as a service and reassurance to our customers. iBhejo will take care of all logistics to and from the manufacturer for repair and replacement. We will avail the warranty from the manufacturer in the US and we will deliver the serviced/replaced product free of charge at your doorstep!
does this mean if i buy my Pantech Burst from iBhejo, its safe to assume that they'd provide the service in case the worst happens (i.e. phone is damaged)?

There are bad reviews about ibhejo on desidime. Avoid it as much as possible. Pantech we buy does not have warranty in usa as well. So it would be impossible for even ibhejo to give warranty.

Installed aokp rom based on jellybean.
Yet to notice any bugs with it apart from the fact that pc suite now is not recognized.
USB storage mode though is operational and i guess that is enough for me.

The earlier cm 10 had problems with 720p video playback. This one works fine.

So far so good with äokp

Installed aokp rom based on jellybean.
Yet to notice any bugs with it apart from the fact that pc suite now is not recognized.
USB storage mode though is operational and i guess that is enough for me.

The earlier cm 10 had problems with 720p video playback. This one works fine.

So far so good with äokp
link for the AOKP Pantech burst build please?
any official thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back