AT&T Pantech Burst Pantech Burst, 1.5Ghz Dual core, 1GB RAM, 16GB memory, 5 MP

kuduku veer_singh Is there any other unlocking methods, the ebay link will postal ship the code which will take another 10-15 days???

They say they will send it by post because shipping items in electronic means is banned . you will receive the code within few hours .
send a message to seller .

- - - Updated - - -

Same here
DateTimeLocation Service AreaDetails
September 27, 20122330MUMBAISHIPMENT UNDER CUSTOM CLEARANC
September 27, 20122230MUMBAISHIPMENT REACHED INDIA
September 26, 20122130NEW YORKSHIPMENT IN TRANSIT TO INDIA
September 26, 20121930NEW YORKSHIPMENT LEFT US HUB TO INDIA
September 26, 20121250NEW YORKSHIPMENT RECEIVED IN US HUB
September 22, 20120001NEW YORKAWAITING THE ITEM FROM SELLER
September 22, 20120000NEW YORKSHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED

Mine also same !

Anyone wants to join for this? They charge US$4 for shipping to India (no matter if it is one case or eight cases) and they have, Black, Clear (transparent) and carbon fiber cases which I liked (US$ 4.99 each).

Pantech Burst Case Covers and Accessories
I am in , let me check what all i want then i will update

PANTECH P9070 BURST AT&T UNLOCKED 4G ANDROID | eBay

The unlocked version is available through some seller at ebay.in. Can be bought for ~8.3k unlocked using 7.5Pc coupon. Good deal?
Its not some seller , its ishopinternational aka shopabroadonline aka ICC so no issues

Now ICC decided to list their own listing , must have made a deal of some kind with seller . phonestoreusa listing shows 2000 pieces available

paarkhi ebay doesn't allow sale of codes and such items online . So seller will list that codes will be sent by post but infact they are sent on your email address immediately

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-PANTECH...0781654838?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item43b3efef36
and
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-PANTECH...0610313796?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item51a200d244
total 3458 available + whatever sold , he must have a huge dump of it .....

- - - Updated - - -

used same seller
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PANTECH-P9070-BURST-AT-T-UNLOCKED-MINT-CONDITION-4G-ANDROID-DAUL-CAM-PHONE-RED-/350591719349?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item51a0e517b5

and
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PANTECH-P90...0591719352?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item51a0e517b8
733 used available + what ever sold . Phonestoreusa must have a huge warehouse of these

@adaneam, yes, BSNL will ask the documents again, you can also cut the normal sim to Micro Sim, its not so difficult, plenty of threads on net for how to's or the local shop people can also do it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in , let me check what all i want then i will update

Its not some seller , its ishopinternational aka shopabroadonline aka ICC so no issues

Now ICC decided to list their own listing , must have made a deal of some kind with seller . phonestoreusa listing shows 2000 pieces available

paarkhi ebay doesn't allow sale of codes and such items online . So seller will list that codes will be sent by post but infact they are sent on your email address immediately

- - - Updated - - -

NEW PANTECH P9070 BURST AT&T 4G ANDROID TOUCHSCREEN DAUL CAMERA SMART PHONE RED 843124002006 | eBay
and
NEW PANTECH P9070 BURST AT&T UNLOCKED 4G ANDROID TOUCHSCREEN DAUL CAM PHONE RED | eBay
total 3458 available + whatever sold , he must have a huge dump of it .....

- - - Updated - - -

used same sellerPANTECH P9070 BURST AT&T UNLOCKED MINT CONDITION 4G ANDROID DAUL CAM PHONE RED | eBay
and
PANTECH P9070 BURST AT&T MINT CONDITION 4G ANDROID DAUL CAMERA SMART PHONE RED 843124002006 | eBay
733 used available + what ever sold . Phonestoreusa must have a huge warehouse of these

I am still searching for the good deal for this one. Anyone can post reliable link where we can order this one?

I am still searching for the good deal for this one. Anyone can post reliable link where we can order this one?
All 4 posted links are reliable . Thats from where everyone has purchases including GEB , ICC , ishopinternation and SNS . phonestoreusa are the guys who are selling it . It depends on you now as 2 links are brand new with unlocked and locked . Other 2 links are used unlocked and locked . Search GEB , ICC has listed this on their behalf and phonstoreusa listing also is there from ICC

if u dont have a micro sim cutter you can cut it manually with the help of scissor or blade .
its easy .

I was thinking of ordering a sim cutter. But I saw a few videos and noticed that it clips some of the golden part of the sim. Would that be a problem?

Could you please recommend a reliable seller?

online quote on iccworld is around 7350 for the new phone. Their ebay listing is with around 8% added to it. with 7.5% coupon it comes to around 7.7k i guess. only thing is they are selling the used phones for price of new as in listing 350591719349 on ebay.com. on ebay.in they mention it as new phone.

Guys Pantech Flex is already here with Dual Core Krait & MSM8960 chipset along with Adreno 225 GPU.
4.3 inch Super Amoled with qHD resolution, 8 mpix cam with 1080p recording, ICS n better battery backup.
Available with AT&T at just $49.99(No idea about price of unlocked one).
Check Flex vs Burst here.

Guys Pantech Flex is already here with Dual Core Krait & MSM8960 chipset along with Adreno 225 GPU.
4.3 inch Super Amoled with qHD resolution, 8 mpix cam with 1080p recording, ICS n better battery backup.
Available with AT&T at just $49.99(No idea about price of unlocked one).
Check Flex vs Burst here.
Unlocked MSRP for the Flex is 449$, on ebay its for 290$. So this is still a better deal.

Back