Attained Audio Nirvana!!!!

Metalspree

Skilled
Hi all,

After i gave my creative ZEN to my sister i was left with no player to listen to songs :(.Did not have moolah to pick up due to recession.Took about 4 months to collect cash and after researching over the internet for long time( about 2 months),I decided to get the Cowon D2+,ordered 16GB black thru KMD and got it today.I have paired it with Head direct RE2 and E5.The player is actually smaller than what i saw in pics all over the internet and review's.I totally against the design,wonder why cowon has made such an ugly design for a great PMP:mad:

I have no words to describe the music quality:eek:hyeah:.Its the best out there in the lot,i have used Apple Ipod classic,touch,nano,ZEN etc.., never felt so awesome while listening to music.Thanks to Fah33m for helping me decide which player to get:clap:

dsc02869q.jpg

dsc02872y.jpg

Total Damages: Rs 9525/- including shipping :D

Congrats Metalspree .. this is a totally worthy investment as the sound quality this player provides is awesome .. Now abt a heaphone amp to go with this? :p

apextwin146 said:
Congrats Metalspree .. this is a totally worthy investment as the sound quality this player provides is awesome .. Now abt a heaphone amp to go with this? :p

No plans as of now as i am bankrupt :(

welcome to the club!!

no need for a headphone amp for this beast.

@metalspree, if you have original CDs, rip the songs to FLACs and see the difference. You will be blown away by the audio quality. you need to play a lot with the BBE settings to attain right audio quality.

@Cheif_Techie it costed me Rs 9525/-(Includes shipping)

@desiibond i have a couple of A.R.Rehman FLACS.Will add them right away and check the quality.

desiibond said:
welcome to the club!!

no need for a headphone amp for this beast.

@metalspree, if you have original CDs, rip the songs to FLACs and see the difference. You will be blown away by the audio quality. you need to play a lot with the BBE settings to attain right audio quality.
yup you are right does not need a headphone amp :bleh: has powerful amp :p

also be patient for a few days when you playing with the BBE settings,took me a week to get it right :p

Welcome to the growing club my friend!!

Now, download flash themes and skin your player buddy!

Play around with the BBE, Bass etc etc.

also chk out iaudiophile.net for all ur firmware/flash themes/flash games needs :D

cisco_tech said:
congrats metalspree.

Thanks mate
dennis_nail said:
Congrats man!!

When can we expect a full review, in case you can spare some time from music-listening sessions?

There are about 2 reviews which are in TE,please digg around you will surely find.One of which is written by thenvk
MAGNeT said:
how much it cost in local market btw???

not talkin abt cowon site

Not sure ,never minded to check in local market:ashamed:
chic_magnet said:
Welcome to the growing club my friend!!

Now, download flash themes and skin your player buddy!

Play around with the BBE, Bass etc etc.

also chk out iaudiophile.net for all ur firmware/flash themes/flash games needs :D
I have no idea about the equalizer settings:(.I have to start digging in the iaudiophile forums.

Metalspree said:
Thanks mate
There are about 2 reviews which are in TE,please digg around you will surely find.One of which is written by thenvk
Not sure ,never minded to check in local market:ashamed:

I have no idea about the equalizer settings:(.I have to start digging in the iaudiophile forums.

well u can start with the settings listed on iaudiophile and then adjust it according to your taste. thats pretty much what I Did :D

OH geez, just when i decided to stop drooling over stuff. :p

Are there any service centers here in India incase if this decides to conk off?

Me planning to buy it in some months. I would love to hear this with the Rx900s !

And lastly, 'grats on the purchase - dont go by your nick name, OK? Buyingspree? :p

beech when did you get all this?? :mad: Anyways congrats :D Will love to listen to them this weekend..
hopefully my new toy will also be here by Friday :eek:hyeah:

Back