Audio Gear " From Lynx-India " - [ Sources , Amps , DACS , Headphones + Earphones ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Audio Gear " From Lynx-India " - [ Sources , Amps , DACS , Headphones + Earphones

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Amar,

The preorder price is like 50 USD (odd 2300 bucks). Will you be keeping the price lower than that ? I am thinking of placing the order there but their service sucks and the transit time is a little too much. I'll prefer if you have it available here, at better price.
Well,

Our Selling Pricing Is Rs :2774/- + Shipping When it Comes .After All i Am paying Custom duty Given you local Warranty and All other benefits you demand along with ready stock delivery once they arrive .Ps :i will not take a preorder at all on TE for anything

Re: Audio Gear " From Lynx-India " - [ Sources , Amps , DACS , Headphones + Earphones

Well,

Our Selling Pricing Is Rs :2774/- + Shipping When it Comes .After All i Am paying Custom duty Given you local Warranty and All other benefits you demand along with ready stock delivery once they arrive .Ps :i will not take a preorder at all on TE for anything
Fair enough.

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Fair enough.
Sushant ,

Please Note That 49 USd Was a Preorder Price there ,Normally its 59 .So this is the principal i followed while i made a indian pricing structure of the same .

nash8789 said:
I thought you said you dint need Techenclave help for doing business ??

What brings you back here??
LOL I would like to know that too :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah: !! Place the order and wait for ages for your thing to arrive. Contact him and you will get to hear his boasting about the great work he is doing:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you know that he built his own Ferrari when he was in second grade.

I am trying to google that post of his.

do import some display port to display port cables, mini display to dp and display port to hdmi adatpters . a lot of people bought the Dell U2311H

nash8789 said:
Do you know that he built his own Ferrari when he was in second grade.

I am trying to google that post of his.
nash8789... this reply of yours is a prime example of thread crapping.

Its a GO thread... not a feedback thread.

Cant you let bygones be bygones.

hA1d3R said:
do import some display port to display port cables, mini display to dp and display port to hdmi adatpters . a lot of people bought the Dell U2311H

Well ,

we are registered dealers of Mx Now,As Mx has a good requirement of minimum order i cannot afford it right now but i will have it someday ,People can ask me to list some products i have ready stocks here ,i do have little mx inventory "Its listed on my website also .

Qinpu Q1 " Solid State Amp Mini Hifi - Killer Looks "

This Is a Small Form Factor Amplifier Using Solid State Components And Has a Inbuilt FM Radio .You Can Attach Speakers To This Amp And Listen To FM Radio Music Or Your Own Music Source .This Amp Has a Aluminium Body That Acts As a Heatsink Also.This Is a Headphone , Earphone Amplifier Also .

Output Power : 2 x 2 W ( 8 Ohm RMS)

Frequency Response : 100Hz-20kHz

THD:less than 0.5%(1kHz)

S/N Ratio : Larger than 60dB(A Weighted)

Crosstalk Attenuation : Larger than 50dB

Input Sensitivity : Less than 230mV

Overloading Level : Larger than 10V

Input Impedance : 20 KOhm

Power Supply : 220 To 240 Volts

Pricing Rs :3595/- + VAT 0% + Shipping Rs :85/- DTDC Air [ All India ]

Kindly Buy By Clicking - > Qinpu amplifiers

Kindly Buy By Clicking -> Lynx Ebay Stores

Stock Status

Material In Black Colour Is Ready Stock For Instant Delivery .

Welcome back to TE Paaji. I think you will do great.

By the way guys, I have been to his shop and it is now full of audio stuff. Speakers and Ear phones all around.

baccilus said:
Welcome back to TE Paaji. I think you will do great.

By the way guys, I have been to his shop and it is now full of audio stuff. Speakers and Ear phones all around.

Well ,

Next 15 To 30 Days will change the same more ,We have new distributions "Exclusive" Lined Up For Many great products ,The amazon from where you know i am getting your kindle has hell lot of products like akg Denon Etc ,All will be here in chandigarh for your peeps .Once Your Lot Of Stuff From Amazon comes i am placing a massive order for cans .

Guys ,

We Have Qinpu Speaker And Also Creative EP-630 In The Deal ,Also Ebay Listing of This Inventory is there .

Got the Ball rolling. Ordered the Yuin PK3 via ebay. :)

ripesoul said:
Got the Ball rolling. Ordered the Yuin PK3 via ebay. :)

Well,

No Stock Is Not a Issue Any More i Have Sorted This Out ,though my website still needs 15 to 30 days time frame to come back to its senses as i am updating stocks in that also .As it has many categories and many products ,I am shifting all non focused items to "non focussed section " so that you have a slim and trim website that does targeted sales ,though we are far from the goal but we are on the job ,Also we have a great ebay store now .

PS : I replied to you even before you could post as the audio division of the company is handled by me and abhinav and hemraj handle the computers So Possibly you will not find anything of computers from us on Te ,But great deals on portable audio that are and would be increasing in coming months .

All I can say is that Lets see some fire back in the TE market, the post is a welcome change in an otherwise dull market section in TE .. I look forward to some day deals etc .. on a lighter note Welcome Back Amarbir!

saurabhnarula said:
All I can say is that Lets see some fire back in the TE market, the post is a welcome change in an otherwise dull market section in TE .. I look forward to some day deals etc .. on a lighter note Welcome Back Amarbir!
Well,

Thanks For The Appreciation .Some Items Are Also Lined Up On Ebay Stores ,Excellent Price for Intel SSD 80 GB and ASUS Sound Cards Ready Stocks ,Though No Intention Of Setting Up Any Computer Related Deals ,Might Be Abhinav does It ,I Am Focusing on Pure Portable audio . We Have Will Fire Up More Then 25 To 50 Products On Ebay Stores if time permits ,These items are all ready stocks .My Calculation Says We Have 132 Unique items listed already -> eBay India Store - lynx-india: Cooling Modding, Earphones, Headphones

Welcome back Amarbir!

Do you also have the Nuforce NE-6 (not NE-7m) in stock? I bought one piece from you, and now a friend wants them badly!

wow. Warm welcome paji.

btw, im waiting for a good headphone amp in sub 5k mark... other than E7 and E5(ive both, from u itself :) )

Also do inform once the Edifier S550 is in stock, and do an audition plz :)

kalpik said:
Welcome back Amarbir!

Do you also have the Nuforce NE-6 (not NE-7m) in stock? I bought one piece from you, and now a friend wants them badly!

Well,

Its Been a Long Time Vijay is Outstocked On The NE6 So Hence Zero Stocks .I have tried calling him ample number of times but there is zero response .Also I have Personally auditioned the same my conclusion is

Ne 6 Nuforce Expressions

The Nuforce Ne-6 uses the same camshell as a soundmagic pl-11 .the driver inside the camshell is different ,But how different is it actually ? . Well according to my expressions The Soundstage is Good ,The Bass is virtually same and the mids and high are slighty better ,Now the question is that would you still prefer the same when other higher end iem like the nationite brainwavz M2 is present .Its all upto you to decide .​

dOm1naTOr said:
wow. Warm welcome paji.

btw, im waiting for a good headphone amp in sub 5k mark... other than E7 and E5(ive both, from u itself :) )

Also do inform once the Edifier S550 is in stock, and do an audition plz :)

Well ,

I am going slow this time on audio ,Slowly i will built a good deal of audio stuff in chandigarh and rebuilt lynx into a good audio store where focus is just on Portable audio ,Well vijay has the nuforce dacs you can ask him if he sells you one .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back