Audio Gear " From Lynx-India " - [ Sources , Amps , DACS , Headphones + Earphones ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Audio Gear " From Lynx-India " - [ Sources , Amps , DACS , Headphones + Earphones

got the biflanges! thanks man. :)

Re: Audio Gear " From Lynx-India " - [ Sources , Amps , DACS , Headphones + Earphones

mukulymn said:
any how i m still on my words if u can get thm b4 20th nov

i m coming to haryana in mid nov

will try to visit u so tht i cn try some HP and amp.

if u can get thm by tht time i will pay u thn and thr

any how which amp/amps u hav on demo
Sir ,

The Fischer Audio Material ,Well The Slowest Delivery In The World Is By Fischer Audio Lol ,I do Not Know what Comes When .We Have Indeed Recieved The Products That i quoted Above ,Will Take Time To check And Add Them To The Website and TE Thread .If Anyone Needs The SBA-01 I Have It Listed On Lynx Website And Its In stock Yet .

@ Toxicdrift : Welcome Sir My Pleasure ,I Left you a Itrader Rating Also

DBA 2 price is also listed there ..11,516 ..will that be the price after their arrival..?

mukulymn said:
anyhow in which r u interested more
dba02 or fa003
I am more interested in FA-003. That's if I can't save money for AKG 702/Beyer 880 600

karan_n8 said:
Paaji paise tan das do !

humm ,

About What ? .SBA And DBA Or Something Else ,The Cans ? We Are Now Adding The Rates We Plan To Sell FA Into Lynx Website With Stock Positions .
strategy said:
DBA 2 price is also listed there ..11,516 ..will that be the price after their arrival..?
Sir ,

Yes But Price Could Be Adjusted Also ,It Will Not Go Above Rs :11,516/- Mark though .

haraakiri said:
I am more interested in FA-003. That's if I can't save money for AKG 702/Beyer 880 600
Well ,

For Sure Yes ,I Would Really Like To See sirs Collection Of Goodies Yummy

Folks ,

One RE2 Gone To Pradeep ,Thanks Man Shipping Tonight [ This is a Complete Package RE2 ] .We Confirm That Re-252 ,Re262 And HM602 Along With RE-ZERO Is Also Landing soon .

hello paaji

do u hav any plans of importing some nice amps or dacs from china on request like little dot and matrix m-stage

mukulymn said:
hello paaji

do u hav any plans of importing some nice amps or dacs from china on request like little dot and matrix m-stage
Hello ,

I Am always Open To Expansion ,Please PM Me The details of the stuff .We will take up the matter one to one no issues .

Guys ,

Added New Products From X-Mini this Is Revision 1.1 Instead of Older Ver 1 .

X-Mini Ver 1.1 Speakers "Newer Model "

11ayiqh.jpg

The 1st Generation X-mini® Capsule Speaker™ is one of the smallest speakers in

the world with justifiable sound quality for daily portable usage. Now it is

updated with a similar design to the X-mini® II.The in-built rechargeable batteries would translate to zero cost on disposable batteries and increased daily convenience. With a playtime of up to 6 hours when fully charged, the X-mini® Capsule Speaker™ is the much needed accessory to the widest array of portable multimedia players i.e. MP3/MP4 players, mobile phones, laptops, portable game- stations, etc.

Pricing Rs :1290/- + VAT 0% + Shipping Rs :85/- DTDC Air [ All India ]

Kindly Buy By Clicking - > @ Lynx Website

Kindly Buy By Clicking -> @ Lynx Ebay Stores

Stock Status

Material In Black Colour Is Ready Stock For Instant Delivery​

Gone Ashwin_Lee X 1 Units Creative Ep-630 "Boxed Packed " With bill

Sigh ,
End Of a Great Thread On TE .Mods Close This Deal And Shift To non Focus Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back