Audio Technica AD700

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Item for sale: Audio Technica AD700 open-air headphones

Link and specs: Audio-Technica -ATH-AD700 : Open-air Dynamic Headphones

Reason for sale: Not been using them off lately. Would try another pair of cans later.

Original time of purchase: July 2010.

Source of purchase: Amazon, US.

Condition: There are few dents on the honeycomb grill of the left can noticeable on the snap. This has happened since the cans were transported without their original packaging (that said the other parts including the left can has no dents/smudges/scratches whatsoever.) And there is no degradation in the performance as the drivers were intact. They were plugged into a Maverick Audio D1 head-amp while they were in use.

Price: 3700 INR inc. of shipping.

Note: As mentioned before I do not have the original packaging. However, they shall be shipped properly with bubble wraps and cardboard packaging. The buyer need not be concerned about the same.

Mandatory snaps:

p1040531v.jpg

p1040538.jpg

DAMM !!

Two AD700's coming together for sale on the same day !!

LMAO !! Seems like u guys planned and then put them on sale :p

LOL no. I had planned to dispose these cans since a while. Since it was a weekend I thought of doing it right away. Got a Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 router and a vesa 100 lcd mount coming up as well. :p

Zowie!! It's raining AD700's today. This one is gone to me :eek:hyeah:

DareDevil has a piece that seems to be in very good condition. So guys, grab that now!!

Desecrator, payment made via ICICI to ICICI account transfer. This seems to work even on Sundays, unlike NEFT.

Please confirm payment, and do send me the tracking number once you have shipped it tomorrow as promised.

Gryph0n said:

DareDevil has a piece that seems to be in very good condition. So guys, grab that now!!

Desecrator, payment made via ICICI to ICICI account transfer. This seems to work even on Sundays, unlike NEFT.

Please confirm payment, and do send me the tracking number once you have shipped it tomorrow as promised.
LoL , i grabbed his deal !!

in minutes u backed out :p

Gryph0n said:

Done! YGPM. :)

XXX THE END XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back