Audio Technica ATH-M50 Pro Studio Monitor Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the official distributor of Audio Technica Consumer Audio products in India , we would like to present the ATH-M50 . One of the most highly praised and sought after closed headphones in the market today .

The second lot of M50 has arrived .

All Audio- Technica models now available at E-lounge, Lamington Road, Mumbai.

ateathm501.jpg

audiotechnicaathm50acc.jpg

ATH-M50 professional studio monitor headphones provide exceptionally accurate response combined with long-wearing listening comfort. Designed especially for professional monitoring and mixing, these studiophones feature an efficient collapsible design for space-saving portability and storage. Circumaural ear pieces swivel 180° for easy one-ear monitoring; luxuriously padded ear cushions create an outstanding seal for maximum isolation.
Features :

Exceptional audio quality for professional monitoring and mixing

Collapsible design ideal for easy portability and convinient storage

Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems

Closed-back cushioned earcup design creates an outstanding seal for maximum isolation

Adjustable padded headband for comfort during long mixing/recording sessions

Single-sided coiled cable terminates to gold-plated mini-plug with screw-on 1/4" adapter

Specifications:

* Sensitivity: 99 dB/mW
* Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
* Weight: 284 g (10 oz.) w/o cord.
* Cord Length: 8ft (2.5 m)
* Cord Type: Coiled Left-Side
* Coupler Size: Large
* Isolation: -12dB
* Driver Type: Dynamic
* Detachable Cable: No
* Connector Type: 1/8" with 1/4" adaptor
* Noise Cancelling: No
* Microphone: No
* Wireless: No
* Ear Coupler Type: Full-Size
* Impedance @ 1kHz: 38 ohms
* Acoustic Seal: Closed
* Headphone Type: Full Size

Reviews :

Review Audio Technica ATH-M50 - Head-Fi.org Community

Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Reviews :: Headphone Reviews

MRP : Rs.8900 . Special TE Price : Rs.7850 shipped. *wooden headphone stand for additional Rs.850 only (worth Rs.1289)* Check below for more info.
-In ready stock .

Warranty : 1 year official warranty from Pristine Note - Audio Technica Distributor.

To place your orders , post in thread or PM . All orders will be shipped within 24 hrs of confirmed payment :)

* SPECIAL OFFER *

With every purchase of Audio-Technica ATH-M50 get an exclusive Pristine Note wooden headphone stand for Rs.850 only . The price of headphone stand individually is Rs.1289. For more info :
http://www.techenclave.com/pristinenote/pristine-note-wooden-headphone-stand-184926.html

^Thank You . This is a special pricing only for TE .The M50 will be soon available with some retail stores etc but at a much higher price.

Already in my ears , Sounding great !

Recommended buy from my side , considering the price .

But sadly one thing i will say is , Gautam , bill which u provide is not a VAT paid bill !

No TIN no .

No BILL no.

I bought the same thing to your notice , when i bought my Hippo VB's with you .

It seems more of a challan , which u provide and less of a bill .

Although both the purchases of VB's and M50's have been done through your ebay shop

Copy of Bill :-

This is something fishy :p

Although i know warranty is still there and has to be provided by you .

But still as in Tech and computer Stuff , Bill should carry proper details of your TIN no.

Also , description of VAT amount separately .

When you are charging the buyer for TAX amount and taking full price , then its your DUTY to provide VAT paid bill , with details of VAT included in it .

And kindly get a new bill book printed , with your TIN no. details on it .

anubhav2345 said:
Already in my ears , Sounding great !

Recommended buy from my side , considering the price .

But sadly one thing i will say is , Gautam , bill which u provide is not a VAT paid bill !

No TIN no .

No BILL no.

I bought the same thing to your notice , when i bought my Hippo VB's with you .

It seems more of a challan , which u provide and less of a bill .

Although both the purchases of VB's and M50's have been done through your ebay shop

Copy of Bill :-

This is something fishy :p

Although i know warranty is still there and has to be provided by you .

But still as in Tech and computer Stuff , Bill should carry proper details of your TIN no.

Also , description of VAT amount separately .

When you are charging the buyer for TAX amount and taking full price , then its your DUTY to provide VAT paid bill , with details of VAT included in it .

And kindly get a new bill book printed , with your TIN no. details on it .
Yes, Even i bought DT150 from his ebay listing but got the same bill as yours. NOT A VAT PAID ONE !!! GAUTAM, WTS UPPP ?

Hi Anubhav and Geet. We have 2 different bill books and accounting systems. The Ebay accounting is different and Pristine Note accounting for the direct orders is different. Did you buy from the ebay account ? The ebay payment is not released till the time the product is confirmed by the customer, so we do not know the exact amount rendered.The bill generated by Ebay doesnt have any provision of the same.The ebay payment system is extremely complicated. We just like to maintain our Power Seller status and hence sell on Ebay.Sometime we do not get ebay payment for months altogether, wish we had a better system, like Amazon.

The payment done on Pristine Note account has another bill book. The money is credited directly and we know the transation details. TAN, VAT numbers are reflected on those bill. The same can be confirmed by other customers who buy directly from us. Either ways the transaction is reflected and duties paid. Even one of our cheapest product like the JVC Marshmallow on TechEnclave comes with a proper VAT paid bill .Hope this clears your concerns.

I am glad that you are liking the M50s they are highly recommended cans.
@Voila did you like the DT150? Didnt get any feedback on the same. May be you should open a thread on the same.

PristineNote said:
Hi we have 2 accounting. The ebay accounting is different and Pristine Note accounting is different. Did you buy from the ebay account? The ebay payment is not released till the time the product is confirmed by the Customer, so we do not know the exact amount rendered. The bill generated by Ebay doesnt have any provision of the same. The ebay system is extremely complicated. We just like to maintain our Power Seller status. We sometime do not get ebay payment for months altogether, wish we had a better system, like Amazon.

The payment done on Pristine Note account has another bill book. The money is credited directly and we know the transation details. TAN, VAT numbers are reflected on those bill. The same can be confirmed by other customers who buy directly from us. Either ways the transaction is reflected and duties paid.

I am glad that you are liking the M50s they are highly recommended cans.
@Voila did you like the DT150? Didnt get any feedback on the same. May be you should open a thread on the same.
I dint understood your logic on ebay thing !!

Yes , my purchases of hippo VB and M50 , were done through ebay itself .

As far as your point is concerned , then every seller on eBay should send Kachhe Challan;s like you sending !!

Where as i have also purchased net books , Cellphone's and plenty of other stuff from eBay which did attracted payment of VAT !

In all other cases , what i have got from the vendor is the bill of exact amount i paid to them on ebay .

They divide the total amount of the bill , accordingly as per the percentage of VAT levied on that product .

Plus , it has always been a pakka bill , having all details of there TIN and VAT numbers .

Improve your eBay policies a little better , for a better commitment and to keep your power seller status mainatined , else Voila was about to leave you a very first negative feedback to you for the kind of service he was offered and the kind of same bill he was received .

Hoping , you will seriously improve your ebay billing policies

anubhav2345 said:
I dint understood your logic on ebay thing !!

Yes , my purchases of hippo VB and M50 , were done through ebay itself .

As far as your point is concerned , then every seller on eBay should send Kachhe Challan;s like you sending !!

Where as i have also purchased net books , Cellphone's and plenty of other stuff from eBay which did attracted payment of VAT !

In all other cases , what i have got from the vendor is the bill of exact amount i paid to them on ebay .

They divide the total amount of the bill , accordingly as per the percentage of VAT levied on that product .

Plus , it has always been a pakka bill , having all details of there TIN and VAT numbers .

Improve your eBay policies a little better , for a better commitment and to keep your power seller status mainatined , else Voila was about to leave you a very first negative feedback to you for the kind of service he was offered and the kind of same bill he was received .

Hoping , you will seriously improve your ebay billing policies
My thoughts exactly !! I bought 2 pieces of sanyo cells worth Rs.650 via ebay and got a VAT paid bill for the same. And the DT150 costs Rs.9875/-

I was about to leave u the first negative comment ! but somehow , knowing u belong to TE i didn't do so !

So you better send all your eBay buyers a VAT paid bill henceforth !

You want a bill indicating VAT number, we can ship it to you. All online purchase are duties and levies paid. It may have not been elucidated like the way you want it. Please send your present invoice to our address. We will ship the bill with VAT number printed on it.

@voila: We will gladly accept any remark that you deem fair. Customer rules :D. We have 100% positive feedback, we have had a wonderful time working on it. I am glad that you have such special regards for the community. Long live TE. You could have told us earlier and we could have issued you the bill according to your liking. Also how did you like your DT150? Thanks for your purchase on ebay and positive feedback.

@anubhav thanks for your repeat orders on ebay and positive feedbacks. Shall look forward to further orders from you.

PM us your issues, we will resolve it. This is a thread on M50. Also I am sure all purchases on TE have satisfied members. It would be a good idea to purchase your products from TE. It is much better for us too.

Faheem has now a D5000! His investment for this year is over :D. You are most welcome to review it. I am sure you will like it for the details and speed.

Received the headphones yesterday...very well packed and very good service from u guys

I have just one complaint: Please use a different courier company next time (First Flight service is horrible). They took 3 days to deliver and that was after multiple phone calls. Their tracking service is also very poor.

I would suggest Aramex. They took one day to deliver my uDac from Mumbai to Delhi.

Left iTrust rating for u... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back