Audio audio technica ATH M50x delivered from flipkart(NO seal found)

imqd

Disciple
yesterday flipkart delivered ,i opened the outer box and found that inner box that is ATHM50X box does not have any seal or any thin cover packing on it ,(but it seems to be unused inside) can please help me regarding this issue , comes with seal or with out? please tell me how u got your boxes ..Help needed

Last edited:
Same, the inside box was not sealed. It seems not used though, I'm guessing the seller has it on the shelf of his shop and potential buyers would want to listen to the quality? Not sure.
The headphones are working fine so far, it's been about 6 months now.

I've purchased two pairs of M50x, one from Flipkart (WSRetail) and one from Amazon (Cloudtail). None had any kind of seal or thin plastic cover packing like apple devices. However both were brand new. I guess this is how M50x is. You can check few unboxing video on youtube for further assurance to yourself.

My AT MSR7 didn't have any seal either. Neither did my Beyerdynamic DT880. I guess that is the way most headphones are sold.

These all LD cheap discounted ones are either refurbished by the company itself or returned goods or old stocks ...its definitely one of the three

These all LD cheap discounted ones are either refurbished by the company itself or returned goods or old stocks ...its definitely one of the three

Don't think discount sales have anything to do with it. I have never once got refurbished/returned products in discount sales on Amazon or Flipkart.

If the seller is WSRetail/CloudTail or even items fulfilled by Flipkart/Amazon, there is no reason for them open the seal as they are warehouses. Its possible that they shipped out an item that was returned brand new for reasons other than defects and it may also be a case where a seller is shipping out the item directly.

Back