Audio-Technica Headphones- T200, T500 , M20,M35 , AD300, AD500, AD700, A900

Status
Not open for further replies.
All PMs replied
<

Could you please let me know the availability of both and price. Looking to buy one.

ps: Tried to send you pm twice. Message doesn't even appear in my sent items. Don't know why

Though most of them say AD700 is best for gaming, from my personal experience I prefer T500 more for gaming.
Mainly because, Ad700 is open ended and the seal is not proper, you can hear the sounds nearby, which can be a bit irritating while gaming IMO.
T500 are closed, perfect seal, infact the seal is as good as an IEM for me, it muffled the external sounds like an IEM, which I feel is ideal for gaming coz you only hear the in game sounds, no chance of any external sounds.
For me personally, it is easier to identify footsteps on T500 than on AD700.

But AD700 was on a different league when it comes to music, so it boils down to personal choice & usage pattern IMO.

P.S: I own both and this is my honest opinion about them, not biased towards anything ;) because I felt disappointed when someone suggested Ad700 for gaming and it turned out to be opposite when I bought :p

sir i would like to know are ATH-AD300 available???
Yes AD-300 are in stock.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Could you please let me know the availability of both and price. Looking to buy one.

ps: Tried to send you pm twice. Message doesn't even appear in my sent items. Don't know why
Which are the two models you are talking?

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Which one is best for gaming?
Most find AD-700 good for gaming and music. Mostly due to sound-stage and environmental staging . However AD series are Open Cans meaning, that the sound isolation will not be good in a noisy environment. However T500 are also liked by couple of Gamers.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Though most of them say AD700 is best for gaming, from my personal experience I prefer T500 more for gaming.
Mainly because, Ad700 is open ended and the seal is not proper, you can hear the sounds nearby, which can be a bit irritating while gaming IMO.
T500 are closed, perfect seal, infact the seal is as good as an IEM for me, it muffled the external sounds like an IEM, which I feel is ideal for gaming coz you only hear the in game sounds, no chance of any external sounds.
For me personally, it is easier to identify footsteps on T500 than on AD700.

But AD700 was on a different league when it comes to music, so it boils down to personal choice & usage pattern IMO.

P.S: I own both and this is my honest opinion about them, not biased towards anything ;) because I felt disappointed when someone suggested Ad700 for gaming and it turned out to be opposite when I bought :p
Thank you for your update. :)

do you also have dealers in delhi,where i can go and buy ad700 or m50 there itself

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

Also please pm me regarding the availability of ATH AD700 & M50,,i would be buying "ATH AD 700 & M50" both of them together.

Thanks

Ok I will be in Pune from 31st of this month,so will you be getting M 50s by July end ie this month end,please if you can give me some date.July end or August start

Announcement

New stock of Audio Techncia is expected shortly. Prices are revised (upwards). Please do not curse us. INR vs USD is the main reason. Kindly await for the revised prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back