IMG_20161106_230819.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_20161106_230845.jpg
    IMG_20161106_230845.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_20161106_230912.jpg
    IMG_20161106_230912.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 328
buddy i bought this headset brand new from Flipkart for 6.9k about a month ago. just wanted to let u know please dont look at current market value u have to take depreciation into consideration too...

buddy i bought this headset brand new from Flipkart for 6.9k about a month ago. just wanted to let u know please dont look at current market value u have to take depreciation into consideration too...

At the moment its retailing for 10.5k on flipkart and 9.8k on Amazon. And as these are HeadPhones I do not believe they depreciate as other electronics and generally good to go for years together. I seem to believe even after considering the depreciation 6k seems to be fair... however its a bit negotiable...

I will Buy atm[DOUBLEPOST=1478539126][/DOUBLEPOST]confirmed the deal for 5.3k+shipping charge
1 week warranty against any defects.
all accessories available
awaiting bank details

Last edited:
A bit OT but just wanted to know how do these compare against Sennheiser IE80s IEM?

A bit OT but just wanted to know how do these compare against Sennheiser IE80s IEM?
https://www.amazon.com/RHA-T10i-Iso...=UTF8&qid=1478675070&sr=1-1&keywords=rha+t10i
for the price RHA T10i Would be better?i have these and they are pretty nice
plus m50x have neutral sound and lack heavy bass[DOUBLEPOST=1478675501][/DOUBLEPOST]update-seller is asking 300 extra for shipping,clearly said it will be 250 earlier
i am willing to spare half of that but no more aka that is rs150[DOUBLEPOST=1478681001][/DOUBLEPOST]settled @ 150
so i paid 5,750,
awaiting shipping details

Last edited:
Payment received... box has been packed waiting to dispatch... was unable to do it due to 500 Notes not being accepted and not having enough 100 rupee notes... even the ATMs are empty... hopefully it will be dispatched tomorrow....

Shipment was agreed on the actual charges by courier. Rs 250 was quoted for shipment based on package weight of 1kg but the final weight came out to be around 1.2kgs which increased the cost and the ask to the buyer. Still spared 150 bucks as I had informed 250 earlier.

Quick question if you don't mind, for how much did you sell it? Sold it for 6k shipped or 6k+250rs? For future reference in case I look for one.

Headphones arrived in decent condition.
the audio technica pleather bag has a small hole,not mentioned in the sale
the headband leather has cracks,not mentioned in the sale.
the headband will need a replacement over the next few months and will cost me 1k and new earcups are 1.5k as of writing,
cables and headphone itself are perfect
so overall 3/5 considering new ones are selling for 8.5k and i will have to spend on earcups and headband[DOUBLEPOST=1479152648][/DOUBLEPOST]update:for what did i get neutral feedback??for telling the truth???

Last edited:
Headphones arrived in decent condition.
the audio technica pleather bag has a small hole,not mentioned in the sale
the headband leather has cracks,not mentioned in the sale.
the headband will need a replacement over the next few months and will cost me 1k and new earcups are 1.5k as of writing,
cables and headphone itself are perfect
so overall 3/5 considering new ones are selling for 8.5k and i will have to spend on earcups and headband[DOUBLEPOST=1479152648][/DOUBLEPOST]update:for what did i get neutral feedback??for telling the truth???
Feedback is a feedback... U cannot demand that u be given a positive feedback... It's based on the deal struck...
U are buying a 2nd hand product that is around 2 yrs old... So u ought to expect some wear and tear during normal usage... If u wanted something sparkling as new for a price of two year old product then u will never get such product ... For that matter I accept that I did not mention d headband stuff because I never checked it that closely... and based on my neutral feedback u have now given me a negative feedback ... Does that seem fair...

U are buying a 2nd hand product that is around 2 yrs old... So u ought to expect some wear and tear during normal usage... If u wanted something sparkling as new for a price of two year old product then u will never get such product ... For that matter I accept that I did not mention d headband stuff because I never checked it that closely... and based on my neutral feedback u have now given me a negative feedback ... Does that seem fair...
the last point is absolutely fair, i gave you negative feedback because u gave me a neutral feedback..u clearly said 4/5 as item condition.the headband is messed up .plus the bag had a hole.the condition was hardly 3/5.you did not notice the headband,you just admitted your own fault

i paid 5.5k for a 2 year old product because you said its sparkling as new in the first post. instead i got something with a torn up headband and a bag with a hole,is this fair?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back