AUDIOENGINE A2 (white) speakers BRAND NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello every one. I got these beauties last friday 30/07/2010. I plan to buy the bigger A5 so thats the only reason i want to sell them. They are brand new as its been just 3 days since i bought them. I have the bill and the warranty period is 1 year starting from 30/07/2010. All the stuff which comes in the box is there, cables, velvet sleeves, manual etc etc. And let me tell you, the speakers sound marvelous for their size.

My best price is 9500. Plz dont lowball. I got them for 10400rs. I prefer local Mumbai buyers.

Check out the pics below :)

psyph3r said:
whered u get these in Mumbai ?

would have bought these if it wasnt white :(
A friend of mine arranged for it. Dude the white looks better than the black ones any day. Black look ordinary if u ask me. Seen them. All speakers are black in common. These are glossy white, not just white white.

^^ yeah the white look better IMO. than the black but the brown A5's look the best.

Bajaoo.com will take 'em back and replace them for the A5's no issues talk to them.

they have a 30 trial period as per their site.

Infected said:
^^ yeah the white look better IMO. than the black but the brown A5's look the best.

Bajaoo.com will take 'em back and replace them for the A5's no issues talk to them.

they have a 30 trial period as per their site.
I got the A2 from a different dealer. Bajaao does not have A2 speakers. They dont keep them anymore. They only have the bamboo (brown) version of A5. I spoke to the main guy at bajaao.

-D.Payne- said:
Interested.

Please PM - I am on my phone right now

I can audition them this Sunday. And pic up on the spot.
Will go well with your iMac , pick em up fast else i will :p this is closeby too call me before you go :)

@Soulfire: You know where I'll be before I pick them up! ;)

Its either this or the Swan M10s, am going with this primarily cuz they are 2.0s and hence less clutter on my desk. :)

-D.Payne- said:
@Soulfire: You know where I'll be before I pick them up! ;)

Its either this or the Swan M10s, am going with this primarily cuz they are 2.0s and hence less clutter on my desk. :)
The pics above show there is no clutter at all :)

watching threads like these depletes my reserve income ppl :x now i've to add the A5 t the purchase list as well

@OP, best of luck

@Payne, you dawg you :p

Hey ppl, anyone knows where i can source this from ? both AudioEngine India and bajaao dont have it.Actually AudioEngine India is not responding . Sorry for the OT :D but i want to get this :)

AnkushT said:
@Payne, you dawg you :p

What the!

This is one of the FEW deals on TE I've managed to snag before you lurkers pounce on it! :D :D :D

Enjoy with the A5s. They would be too big beside my screen, I want my screen to be the show-off, not the A5s. :p

Khimera said:
Hey ppl, anyone knows where i can source this from ? both AudioEngine India and bajaao dont have it.Actually AudioEngine India is not responding . Sorry for the OT :D but i want to get this :)
I think i may be able to help u if u wait till friday. I am going to bajaao on friday. Will inform u on phone or pm u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back