Audiophile Players HM601 , HM602 And HM801 - From Headdirect [ In Stock ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Hi ,

Presented Below Are Audiophile " Crazy Bunch Of People :) " Players From Hifiman [ Headdirect ] . We Now Have Ready Stocks Of The HM-801 , HM-602 And HM-601 .The Deal Goes Here ....

HeadDirect Hifiman HM-601 Professional Audio Player

+

:eek:hyeah: Free HeadDirect/Hifiman RE-ZERO "Limited Edition RE0 "
:eek:hyeah:

2vdi7ub.jpg

Pricing @
Rs :12695/- + Tax 5% + Shipping @ Actuals

Link - > Hifiman HM-601 On Lynx Website

The HM-601 Is The Most Basic Audiophile Player Hifiman Akka HeadDirect Has .We Are national distributors Of The Same and Have This Ready Stock .This is a Totally different Product Then The HM-602 And Also Has a different Sound Signature .This Product Is discussed Quite a Lot In Head-Fi Due To HeadDirect Bundling the Mighty RE-ZERO With The Same .We Also Offer The Same Deal .No This Is Not Available Without the RE-ZERO With Discounted Pricing .LFF On Head-Fi Has a Great Review Of The Same Here -> Review By LFF For The HM-601

Adding More To Deal Tommorow ...

Note :

• Live Auditioning For Any Of them Is Possible @ Lynx Store In chandigarh
  • Ebay Listing is Not Possible "We Do Not Have a Pleasant Experience There "
  • Any Questions " PM Me "

Great to See you have them in stock !

Guys this is one Heck-of -a-DEAL! you get a $100 IEM free with it !

The player itself is also great, I hve not heard it but i have its bigger brother , that drives even big cans well( my AKG K702 , is driven good enough by 602 )

The reviews say its smiler in SQ to the HM602, so ts very good Player

strategy said:
Great to See you have them in stock !

Guys this is one Heck-of -a-DEAL! you get a $100 IEM free with it !

The player itself is also great, I hve not heard it but i have its bigger brother , that drives even big cans well( my AKG K702 , is driven good enough by 602 )

The reviews say its smiler in SQ to the HM602, so ts very good Player
No ,

It Has Totally Diff circuit and hence Sound signature Is Very Musical Then The HM-602 ,I have the 602 and 801 also in stock BTW

anubhav2345 said:
I m interested .

We have had a talk about it , quite a long time back .
Sir ,

Please Order the Same On The Website And PM Me The Order ID ,We Will process this swiftly ASAP You Know the Speed

@ Anubhav ,

first Thanks For Being so patient and not like other who never understand a problem .I definately wanted to meet you when i was in noida but i could not .We too were in very condition there .I was back on saturday and today i am able to ship this combo for you .when you get it try lossless source files and see the magic of this mp3 player .i have more stocks of this also ready

Thanks a lot Amar :)

Its natural to face a few problems in business , Some factors like staff going absent or one himself out of town for some work are a few factors one cant avoid .

I knew you had been in noida for the great networking project , it would have been a pleasure to meet you and have detailed talks about more portable audio gear . Well some other time now .

Thanks again for shipping this amazing combo today . I am sure , it will definitely please me a lot . Although i have tried HM-602 , but still as its said by you that HM-601 shares a different audio chip , so lets wait and watch .

Looking forward to receive the combo by tomorrow , if it gets shipped tonight .

Keep bringing more amazing audio deals .

Cheers :D

Thanks For The Super Fast Shipping .

Received the combo today :)

One word - Amazing both of them are !!!

HM-601 is just too powerful to power even my fischer audio can's . Need to spend more time with the player now .

RE-ZERO is much above my expectations .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back