Audio audiophile speakers in India

Bump guys, got the Keff X300A, brushed silver, MRP is AED 3150 or around 54,000,

managed to buy display units for 23,000, There are dents and scuffs, But the first 2 minutes of hotel California sold me these.

M50 bites the dust, can't go back to my M50 after a few hours of listening on these.

Last edited:
There's a pre-GST sale on ALL products listed at proaudiohome.com (official distributor for Swans in India). Good chance to grab M10/M50W and other speakers at 10% discounted price. Discount Code at checkout: MONSOON10

Just received this email from them:

FLAT 10% Off At proaudiohome.com
Dear Music Lover,

Proaudiohome is happy to announce a flat 10% discount on all products.

We hope that this exclusive offer will make your Monsoon more Musical....:)

Use Code MONSOON10 at checkout and get 10% off on each and every audio product at Proaudiohome.com, be it headphones, speakers, home theaters, amplifiers and so on.

You can redeem the code as many times as you want, until 12 PM JUNE 30th.

This is the last chance to buy your favorite audio gear before GST takes effect and prices go up. Happy Listening! :)

There's a pre-GST sale on ALL products listed at proaudiohome.com (official distributor for Swans in India). Good chance to grab M10/M50W and other speakers at 10% discounted price. Discount Code at checkout: MONSOON10

Just received this email from them:

FLAT 10% Off At proaudiohome.com
Dear Music Lover,

Proaudiohome is happy to announce a flat 10% discount on all products.

We hope that this exclusive offer will make your Monsoon more Musical....:)

Use Code MONSOON10 at checkout and get 10% off on each and every audio product at Proaudiohome.com, be it headphones, speakers, home theaters, amplifiers and so on.

You can redeem the code as many times as you want, until 12 PM JUNE 30th.

This is the last chance to buy your favorite audio gear before GST takes effect and prices go up. Happy Listening! :)

Fine but what should I buy? My speakers have built in amp/DAC and usb/aux input.

Kef x300a, at least that is what I can deduce from ads and since these have a USB input.

Looks like an el cheapo synchronous USB controller (Tenor TE7022) since it only accepts 24/96. You are better off with a dedicated DAC and feeding it analog later on.

Back