Australia 434 for 4 !!!!!!!!!

DAMN!!! I saw it while I was flippping channels during the breaks on Star Sports....

Sucks man!!! I hate the Australian team..... I only hope SA can win the 5th ODI tomorrow... i.e if this is the 4th one....

I am confused.....

well i was thinkin ..

if the other world teams do not evolve quickly .. they well mite stop playin wid full eleven players..

or maybe introduce rules like all Aussies to use their wrong hands in order to allow other teams A CHANCE to win ...

its the last one dude..

Nikhil said:
DAMN!!! I saw it while I was flippping channels during the breaks on Star Sports....

Sucks man!!! I hate the Australian team..... I only hope SA can win the 5th ODI tomorrow... i.e if this is the 4th one....

I am confused.....

nope today's the fifth ODI but they are kickin aussie a$$ pretty bad at the present but it is very much impossible to get that many runs...........

SA 126-1 in 15 overs....can they do it? :p

hope they do it....even if they dont , they must give the aussies a real beating and end up at something like 370

seen the last ten overs ..... aus played awesome .... and the field was also too small ....... lol in 46th or 47th over aus had 4+1+4+6 runs without any balls ....first 4 balls were no :-O

Man the match is not over yet..look at SA...246 in 27 overs..damn this match will sure go into history books if they manage to chase and win...:S
I wonder where will India stand against the Aussies if they(the aussies) continue to play like this..:O

SA will make history even if they come close...
India collapsed in the same ground against the country :p...and they wud have been worse if Aus had scored 400+ :S

EDIT - If Gibbs goes on this way, he'll make 200

damn!! De villers out..... But Gibbs is still there.....

GO SA!!!

EDIT: OH SHIT!!! Gibbs is out!!! Match is gone....

They may as well go home and declare the match in favour of Aus.... Damn... this sucks man!!!

Back