Australia 434 for 4 !!!!!!!!!

WOW!!! Cant find a single supporter of Aus :p

I am soooooo happy.... this is something we will never witness in our lifetime again. This is something to be treasured.

This is something like seeing Schumi dominate F1.... never happened before and will never happen again!!!

YAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH..................down with the aussies being doin the war cry since the last 5 mins.........:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

does not matter, the quality of shot making was absolutely unbelievable. no matter what ground. it was the way the match was played, specially by SA after being hammered for 434 makes this special. Its way too easy to put chins down when you are hammered for 434.
They deserve this, we all deserve this, cricket needed this :)

No words to describe, and Austrailia, wonder what they are thinking, 434 and they cant defend? ill sort of salvage this first and post my comments later lol..

Nikhil said:
This is something like seeing Schumi dominate F1
wrong comparison!
Schumi dominate F1 is like Aussies dominating world cricket
but thank god there's an end to everything :eek:hyeah:

OMFG!! AWESOME...Im at a loss for words...no adjective can describe this

the quality of cricket (excapt for bowling..they cudnt do anything:p) was unbelievable.

WOW!!! Cant find a single supporter of Aus
Thats because everyone's gotten bored of watching them win again and again...and this match proves..They are NOT invincible...they shud be ashamed of themselves...:bleh:
Wonder whats on the indian team's mind after this match(that is..if they watched it..:p )...will they be able to this to the aussies too?? ever??

QuickFire said:
wrong comparison!
Schumi dominate F1 is like Aussies dominating world cricket
but thank god there's an end to everything :eek:hyeah:

What I meant was seeing something of that scale. 7 World Championships!!! That is something that will not emulated for a loooooong time.

Same way, chasing down 434 is something that will never be done again!!!

I meant it that way

Nikhil said:
What I meant was seeing something of that scale. 7 World Championships!!! That is something that will not emulated for a loooooong time.

I meant it that way

i wudnt really count on that, records are ment to be broken, and this will be broken for sure, only thing that i hope is it shud happen in our lifetimes, lol

THIS WILL NEVER BE REPEATED IN OUR LIFETIME!!!!

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!

This was that kind of a match that are remembered for centuries.

Chasing 300? Fine, 350? Fine. 400 - Off limits. 434? WAY Off limit!

Sure to get (download i mean) the DVD once it releases.

Some thoughts during the ending part - I think SA had it on a loss during when their 5th wicket went down. They were far behind, and even Boycott said the match will most probably go towards the Aussies. But this guy - Van Der Stal something, i think he saved it. He literally, and quite singlehandedly just vanished the 80 runs of 40 balls gap, if it weren't for him i don't think Boucher would've been able to handle the pressure.

Also impressed by Ponting's post match comments. He seemed to appreciate SA for what they done and didn't blame the loss on his team, also for dedicating his part of the man of the match title.

The best ODI ever played in the history of a little game called Cricket, undoubtedly.

Nikhil said:

I meant it that way
oh..k lol
but i think winning 7 F1 world championships is more probable than chasing down 434 in a 50 over ODI :D
params7 said:
They were far behind, and even Boycott said the match will most probably go towards the Aussies.
tat was Tony Greig i think ;)

and btw, i believe the ground was small...we mite actually see another such match if they continue to play ODI matches in smaller grounds. 87 4's and 20 6's hehe...tats a joke :D

After 6 overs i saw the score 36-1. I said ok match over and switched off the TV. Later when i switched it on, i was like :O Holy shit! What a match, i seriously dont think this will ever be emulated, not even by Dhoni :p I still cant believe it. Go SA :clapping:

Yeah that van der wath guy, with his eyes , looked like a drunk madman .
his 35 really turned it around when things were starting to look down for SA.

Back