auto water level controller

jammy420

Adept
Has anyone bought auto water level controller online? which can be fitted by ourselves instead of an electrician. It is tough getting local electricians to understand these online products

Bought this one from Amazon some 6 months back and is working well without any problem. It could be installed without any help from plumber/electrician as the instructions are fairly good to understand. However I installed it through a plumber.

Bought this one from Amazon some 6 months back and is working well without any problem. It could be installed without any help from plumber/electrician as the instructions are fairly good to understand. However I installed it through a plumber.

I also added the same thing to my cart. However, my other issue seems to be the water tank sensor. my motor is in LHS of my house. OHTank is on right side of the house on the second floor. now I have to wire all along from this end to that end
Post automatically merged:

do we have a wireless or less wire solution? https://www.amazon.in/Scientific-De...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

does this work without any controller?

Last edited:
This is a simple float with buzzer. I believe this will not automatically switch off the motor but once the water reaches the sensor in the overhead tank it will give a buzzing sound to switch off the motor. No need for any controller. Good product to switch off the motor manually when the desired level is reached in the overhead tank

for me, a buzzer would do, but I need one version for the underground tank as well, when the water level goes below the marked level. I can save the complexity to run wires all the way

Hi..I would use 2 simple submersible float switches, one at the top of the tank, one half way down (at min level). When the top contacts water inlet off, when the top and bottom has no contact water on.
You should consider a 240v relay and attach a washing machine inlet valve to control the water.
I would also install an overflow pipe into the tank just to be on the safe side, you don’t want to come home and see your fish looking at you from front room window.

I tackled this from another angle. Rather than using sensors which are prone to failure at any time. I just used a programmable switch that turns on and off for a set duration every day. Its configurable from my phone. One switch per pump for two pumps.

Back