Car & Bike Autocar Peformance Show 08 Coverage

Blade_Runner

Skilled
A pictorial coverage of the Autocar Performance Show 08 which was held at MMRDA grounds between 14th-16th Nov. No running commentary from me this time. Enjoy the pics........

Here goes

PS: Apologies for the watermarks (it's an necessary evil) and not-so-good photography.

Part 2 in the next post.......

Freakin awesome...thnx for postin !

why the hell doesn't chennai have such expos/shows !? :mad:

BTW,I've reserved the BLACK RR,X5,R1,MT01 & THE CRUISER !!!

The Stinger looks promising,hope it isn't just a concept !

Damn this is a tease !!!:O

Adding to my previous list: Merc AMG,TT,GTR,LP-560 & the Hayabusa,... :p

IMHO,the DC Phantom looks sad !

Are there more pics??????? :S Plz Keep 'em comin...

^awsome pix , thanks for posting..........and i missed this :mad: ...arrrgh....were those helmets on sale with a good discount ???? :O i need a new one so badly, would have got a good one :(

yeah, i wanted to know more about the helmets as well. are they being\going to be sold in india? and since im a complete noob when it comes to bikes, how are kbc and sparks when compared to the other brands available in india?

BIKeINSTEIN said:
DC Phantom? :S
IIRC, the red/black DC RR is an old Silver Ghost modded for some client recently. :)
Yea some people have sad taste :|

Gunman said:
Fiat 500 and GTR. :drool2:

Nice pics Bladey. :)
Yea those two alone were worth a visit to the show !
TheMask said:
GTR alone makes the show worth while :D

n isnt that Logan yours? :p
Yea right :p

thetoxicmind said:
Freakin awesome...thnx for postin !

why the hell doesn't chennai have such expos/shows !? :mad:

BTW,I've reserved the BLACK RR,X5,R1,MT01 & THE CRUISER !!!

The Stinger looks promising,hope it isn't just a concept !
The stinger isn't just a concept anymore. You can book any exisiting Bolero variant and ask M&M to customise it for you. The fully loaded version is a cool 2.2L over the cost of the bolero.

hanzy said:
^awsome pix , thanks for posting..........and i missed this :mad: ...arrrgh....were those helmets on sale with a good discount ???? :O i need a new one so badly, would have got a good one :(

Helmets were at MRP actually :p ranging from 5.5-27k :)

Grease Monk said:
yeah, i wanted to know more about the helmets as well. are they being\going to be sold in india? and since im a complete noob when it comes to bikes, how are kbc and sparks when compared to the other brands available in india?

KBC helmets are sold in india IIRC. These are pretty expensive one too.

sTALKEr said:
no closeups of booth babes :(

Lol how much more close do you wanna get ? :eek:hyeah:

Lol how much more close do you wanna get ?

I'm guessing all the way!? Oops..My bad.

The stinger isn't just a concept anymore. You can book any exisiting Bolero variant and ask M&M to customise it for you. The fully loaded version is a cool 2.2L over the cost of the bolero.

Oh a Bolero variant eh? No wonder I didn't find it in the product catalog...

But +2.2L eh???

chic_magnet said:
was there anything to buy there??? i passed by there everyday but i never went inside thinking it would be sad like last year.
Yes, Helmets, gloves, collectibles, scale models, GPS hardware/maps, and general bike/car accessories.

Back