Awesome Game Soundtracks

Nine Thou - Styles of beyond(Superstars Remix) ---> I miss those good old nfs goodness

Boojwazi - Moonshine(urban mix) feat. Special K ---> This song has special place in my heart

didn't know we had such a thread here! was just going to create one.
let me start by sharing two tracks (unfortunately, couldn't find more!) from a marvellous, the only one of its kind game, 'armed & dangerous'! those who love celtic tunes, bagpipes and panpipes, this will be music to their ears! even for others as well. good old days...damn! where art thou?! :(

grand theme:

good times theme:

Ok so I've been playing witcher three for two weeks and honestly the soundtrack of the game is just great. Specially ard skellige, it gives me goosebumps every time i hear it. Perfect music for a perfect game. Hear this one out and feel good.

Best ost's I've come across:
1) assassin's creed 2 and assassin's creed 3 ( not brotherhood as that one is essentially a rehash of AC2 ost)
2) dishonored
3) darksiders2
4) skyrim
5) batman arkham city
6) hitman series( all of em)
7) Prince of Persia 2008

Best ost's I've come across:
1) assassin's creed 2 and assassin's creed 3 ( not brotherhood as that one is essentially a rehash of AC2 ost)
2) dishonored
3) darksiders2
4) skyrim
5) batman arkham city
6) hitman series( all of em)
7) Prince of Persia 2008

assassins creed soundtrack is made by Trifonic if u like it u shoud listen to his tracks

Back