Azureus 2.5.0.0 problem

hmm.. i got a bloody sad problem with the latest version of azureus..

firstly. my version of azureus is 2.5.0.0... and also my triband is in bridge mode

here's the problem

when i connect to the internet, and i start azureus.. after some minutes everything disconnects.. i mean it still shows that i`m connected to the internet(in the taskbar) but no sites open, if msn or yahoo are connected then they get dc too.. :(
i could dc and reconnect back again..but that doesnt help.. still nothing connects to the internet.. :(
the only way to solve this problem is through a restart.. but then again if i startr azureus after i connected(or start it b4 i connect to the internet) i have the same problem of nothing getting connected.. even though it would show in the taskbar that i`m still connected to the net!

now.. say i'm connected to the internet for some time.. say around 1 hour.. and then i start azureus. i dont get such a problem?
(Cause at night, i have azurues scheduled to start at 12:55am, 1 hour after all the other downloading has already started, and i get no such disconnection problems)
so what could be the issue? .. im getting really bugged.... now :(

(ppls dont tell me to shift to naother client, cause i dont wanna shift 100+ torrents to another client)

and also..btw.. i use abc to upload during the daytime.and that doesnt give any problems... atall!

so hm? what do i do?

Back