Azureus Freezes Router :(

palito

Disciple
I am Having this problem for a couple of days now,Azureus Locks up my Router

when this happens i am not able to surf nor do torrent Downloads

only on a system restart things get back to normal

i get better speeds on Azureus than Utorrent

I've tried the 50 tcp/ip connection patch and without. I used to have it stable at 80/190 single/max connections but now it'll exhibit this behaviour down to like 150 connections since a windows fresh install.

Now I don't have to restart the modem but I have to restart my computer (restarting the modem does nothing). Also, I used to have the whole network not be able to access when I crashed it with torrents but now only my connection to the internet is interupted

I have a D-Link DSL-502T

It is v. fustrating, you can't torrent in the background and expect to have an internet connection and often it "crashes" enough for the torrents themselves to go red and not download (you might not check for 8 hrs and it's been crashed the whole time and you haven't had browsing access either, grrr).

I hope someone can work out what is going on soon, is there any packet tracking software (idk?!?) or something that could be used to see where things are going wrong? Some sort of diagnostics would be helpful as the faq recommendations, changing no of connections, firmware mods, port forwarding/upnp configs etc, helps but doesn't solve this one.

aaaah same thing happened with me.. but that was when i had around 1500 torrents seeding..

what is your max connection globally?? dont keep it a 0, keep some definate value. i have kept it 250. Also keep the max connections per torrents to something like 50 or 100. (Well try either option or both and see if it makes a difference)

Also, dont seed all torrents. In options - Queue - Seeding - Ignore rules - chk the box 'Ignore torrents with 0 peers'. this way the torrent is queued if it does not have any leechers.

In connections - Advanced network settings - max simultaneous outbound connection attempts to eight..

let me know if all of this helps. it helped me..

Back