Back in track

sabby

ex-Mod
After waiting too long, finally got these today :)

IMG_0764.JPG
IMG_0765.JPG
IMG_0766.JPG
IMG_0767.JPG

IMG_0775.JPG

It's really small for an APS-C camera
IMG_0769.JPG

SLIK F 740
IMG_0777.JPG
IMG_0778.JPG
IMG_0781.JPG

IMG_0782.JPG

Damages : They were giving me the camera @ 38,999/- with free Sandisk 16GB class 10 card (apart from the 4GB card + HDMI cable that was part of Sony India offer)
But I asked them to remove that card, add an additional original battery, 16GB Sony UHS-I card and the Tripod and final price came to 45k total after a bit of negotiation.

Congrats dude...
Thanks
45K pe sirf 16 mega pixel. Aur ZOOM kitna "X" hai?
;-)
nice. congrats. \m/
Finally congrats:D

How is the on sensor PDAF tracking capabilities. Whats apps was installed in stock camera.
Thanks :D Haven't had much time exploring it as the battery was almost depleted. Gave it for charging all night. Will explore more today and over the weekend in daylight. I opened the apps menu once and I don't think any app was installed - I'll check again.

Thanks. I already registered the product, the store gave me a copy of that offer. I'll try to get the free apps via WiFi.

As I mentioned in the 1st post, its a SLIK F740. The weight is 1.46kg, its pretty sturdy - supports max weight of 1.46kg officailly but users say it can easily support 5+kg. The cost is 2550/- but I got it @2.1k as part of the deal.

Back