Car & Bike Back to my first love

Blade_Runner

Skilled
I learnt riding bikes on a Yamaha rx100 so that bike has always been special to me and Yamaha holds a special place too. Until recently i was riding a TVS Apache RTR160 but that changed when i took a TD of the R15 just for kicks. I was sold on the performance, and vibe free performance. The TD bike crossed the ton with such ease that i did it 2-3 times just to check if it was a one off thing. At 120Kmph the bike was cruising silently like it was nobodys business and there was still a lot of juice left in the engine when i ran out of road.I sold off the RTR within a week and booked the Yamaha R15 immediately.

The OTR price in mumbai came to around 1,12L. The bike was purchased from Excellent Yamaha, Andheri since i had reservations about the Yamaha Factory Shop in Malad. The bike has done its 1st service recently.

Also got some gear, a STM full face helmet and a DSG Maze jacket.
Some pics from a recent trip.

A lot of people who have not yet ridden the R15 think it's too much of a price to pay for a 150cc bike but for me i'd rather enjoy crusing at high speeds without vibes or twitchy-ness of other bikes than claim doing high speeds which usually last for a few minutes. I have taken the bike on to the NH-8 and believe me this baby will cruise at 100+ speeds all day long without complaints. The handling is race track stuff.

Awesome :D and very nice pics indeed :)
How you have decolorise the background only in the first image . PS ?

Congrats on the bike looks awesome :)

Congrats blady .. nice bike :D

I've seen a few guys paint the no on the front mudguard of the FZ's ... dunno if it's legal though.

Back