Bad experience on Timtara

matoind

Adept
Bought some goods on Timtara after being lured by the Gift coupons. But Even after 15 days, I have not got the delivery. The customer care person says that it will take a week more due to some technical problems. Further the customer care is not helpful with the cancellation. My credit card bill has come in for payment, but there is no sign of the product.

Earlier this week a team from Timtara visited my friend for some products. There say that there were some problems at Timtara what they could not tell. But now things are getting better.

So I just thought of warning others about shopping at Timtara. There are many other sites and Timtara can be given a skip or you may not get the product when needed or worse I just hope it is not another Scam business. (Collect money and run away)

HaHa! They are pathetic. I ordered many stuffs from them all were shipped after 7-14 days Except one order which is pending with them for 2 months. LOL

CC is now shifted to Kolkata!

One of the worst website I faced, I placed an order for DVD player on 19th oct and called several times until 04th nov and asked for cancellation, cancellation hapenned around 20th and got refund around 25th only, never ever buy anything from timtara even if they provide 70% discount.

rahulbmg said:
guys i ordered a fujifilm camera on 2nd of dec...now the status has changed to awaiting pickup for 3 days...

Call them and request them to take a complaint and get the compliant number and you will get delivered with few days

Their customer care is helpless. The only common line is that we have forwarded the request. They have even stopped replying to mails since last 10 days. It look like a fraud site in making.

i am thinking about buying xbox 360 4GB with 2.5k off coupon [will cost 12k with discount]. should i go ahead and buy it or use other sites like letsbuy [costs 14.3k there]?

i dont mind waiting for 20-25 days if i get such a good deal.

what should i do?? go ahead and order X360 ??

hgps said:
i am thinking about buying xbox 360 4GB with 2.5k off coupon [will cost 12k with discount]. should i go ahead and buy it or use other sites like letsbuy [costs 14.3k there]?

i dont mind waiting for 20-25 days if i get such a good deal.

what should i do?? go ahead and order X360 ??

I suggest not. The customer care is hopeless. God forbid, you receive a broken piece, you may land up spending 2.5K on follow up. I have not even received the refund for cancelled order in last 17 days.

Back