Bad Experience With Koovs

HelloMan

Adept
I just wanted to let you about my experience with Koovs, from where I bought a Tommy Hilfiger wallet 1 month ago.
It was on discount and I bought it for around 450/- (http://www.koovs.com/deals/deal/Dis...rs-Features-Free-Shipping-Fast-Delivery/mehul)

It looks like the wallet is fake. Although it came in original metal box, but the stitches have started wearing out already. Also the leather has started peeling off, like paint on wall does.
Also I have seen my friend's Tommy wallet and there is some visible difference like his feels smoother and there are no signs of leather wearing off.
So just be warned while purchasing from Koovs.

Actually most of these sites supposedly selling branded stuff like Fashion & You, Koovs, 99labels, and many others usually have fake stuff only.

Designer products will almost never be cheaper anywhere.

RS4 said:
Its common sense that you cant get a genuine Tommy Hilfiger wallet at 450.

Not really! What about discounts, clearance sales, etc? Also theoritically these so called 'hot offers' exist for this very purpose only. To give costly products at cheaper rates. Havent other people got several high cost items at dirt cheap rates? (TF10 deals, Bestylish deals, etc)

kestrel5915 said:
Fashion & You usually have fake stuff only
100% agreed. Fahion & You is a huge fake site, some products are original too but their customer care, policies, ethics is NILL.

Products "SOLD OUT" is also a big gimmick they play to attract customers.

Please stay from such frauds.

RS4 said:
Its common sense that you cant get a genuine Tommy Hilfiger wallet at 450.

I wouldn't agree to this. You do get good deals on branded stuff. Checkout Marshalls or TJMax or TKMax or many such stores. You will find branded stuff at heavily reduced prices. These could be customer's returns or could be old season's stock. They are indeed original.

Yeah. Fashion & You and Deals & You are both big frauds in India. Lots of people, including many of my friends have been cheated by D&Y, F&Y.

Never ever buy from these two atleast.

dragonball said:
Yeah. Fashion & You and Deals & You are both big frauds in India. Lots of people, including many of my friends have been cheated by D&Y, F&Y.

I dont agree, i have benefitted a lot from deals & you, remember that bestylish deal? Also, do you know that bestylish,deals & you and fashion & you are the same thing, run by the same group :p

Never had such encounter with Yebhi for sure (out of several shoe purchase. Clothes; I do not buy online).

>>i have benefitted a lot from deals & you,

I agree, I have purchased few deals from deals and you and they were all genuine. Kidloo; few sallons vouchers.

Now at the same time; I restrict myself to buy coupon and not the product; For that I stick with some respected online store.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Anyways, Thanks OP for informing here. And I'd say; if it is fake they should not be marketing with the brand name. I recall some time back all of them were selling some nokia bluetooth stereo headset for very cheap.(with seller warranty obviously). I am very much sure that even that was a chinese fake; but what amazed me is that they mentioned original Nokia.(which I certainly doubt)

dragonball said:

Could you give examples of the fraud perpetrated please - was it delay/non -delivery of product or fakes being sold as originals ? I ask because I keep getting e-mail links to occasionally deals which look good.
I've bought ADIDAS shoes from Yebhi - they were definitely original and not a knock-off - got them at discounted rates using a 1200/- off coupon.

deals and you coupons are genuine , buy some of the designer stuff are fake , @ fashion and you, it has got both genuine and fake stuffs , I got one perfume fake but swiss knife was original !

Back