Graphic Cards Bad service From Rashi service center Vijayawada AP

Hello Friends

Here is my story starts Hope i get some gud advices from u guys.

i bought 3 xfx ati radeon 6670 ddr 5 1 GB cards in september 09 2011 after just 6 months 1 of the card stopped working no display at all, im using it at a game center they run almost 10 hours a day no water allowed and room almost hot every day its summer time around feb to aug i went rashi service center chennai one of the person checked it and told me it got rusted he gave me RMA slip hope it will get replacement. after 1 week i called them and they told me it had rusted and it wont get warranty stunned by me it had almost 2.5 years warranty now im stuck with rusted its my first experience crappy serivice. Now my another 2 cards stopped working same as first card problem no display i have checked in 5 systems and not working i checked them with magnifying glass for any Rust or Fungus i dint seen any now i contacted my regional Rashi Peripherals service center Vijayawada they told me to send my cards. I
happily sent through DTDC couriers on september 03 2013 after 2 days called them whether they got cards or not but its in delivered status in couriers they told me they got my cards and they want me to call after 10 days regarding status of those cards. Heard gud response from them ok . After 10 days i called them regarding status they told me to wait another 15 days they will get ur cards i doubted some thing wrong . i called them on 26 sep 2013 they told that my cards are ready and want my adres to send them back to me . gave adress and waited 3 days and called whether sent or not they told me a silly reason courier boy did not show since 2 days will send it by today at any cost and after 2 days called him and asked sent or not he told it was sent yesterday gave me a tracking ID its local couriers ok i waited 1 more day called courier guy and he told me got ur package will come in an hour. omg im very happy my cards got replaced after 2 hours i called him and told me will be ther in 15 min ok i got the package i dint even belive at that time box sqeezed and its not xfx box its normal carton wrapped rptech plaster opened and shocked the bubble wrap was same i sent them opened and noticed those are the same cards i sent them but they gave me physical damaged bent metal plate where we screw them to cabinet and fan broken and it stick with some solution clearly visible now i called them they replied only few days are left warranty(they think only 2 years as of now) so we serviced and sent u they are working omg i shocked , because of few days left (Actually they got 1 year warranty left) they didn't replace my cards is that ans satisfies any one around the world? and contacted xfx technician through ticket he replied first as
Dear sir

As we have agreement with Rashi, we can't accept your card directly.

Please try to contact Rashi again and tell them it is their responsibility for providing warranty service.

If they still refuse to help you, please contact us again.

Best regards

Wade
later
same person replied as
Dear sir

We have no comment on your reseller but for your situation, we can offer you direct RMA.

Please consider that you need to pay the shippment cost from your country to our warehouse in Hong Kong.

Please reply us if you decide to do it or not.

Best regards

Wade
What are my options. Anybody with same probs or knowledge in my case respond pls.

Please post a pic of the cards which rashi sent back.

regarding the earlier rusting. If everything else is working fine then the card rusting was not your fault. This is just FYI.
Rusting damage is not covered under warranty, as you should take proper care of electronic items. If your locality's climate is too humid then rusting can occur. This problem can also seen with the RAM sticks which will start working again after cleaning the connectors and re-seating. If you are using an AC then the humidity effect will be increased. Silica Gel pouches work as a simple remedy against humidity and they need periodic replacement. The chemists should stock this. All this depends on the humidity and I have seen this problem in Mumbai, especially near the seashore.

Please post a pic of the cards which rashi sent back.

regarding the earlier rusting. If everything else is working fine then the card rusting was not your fault. This is just FYI.
Rusting damage is not covered under warranty, as you should take proper care of electronic items. If your locality's climate is too humid then rusting can occur. This problem can also seen with the RAM sticks which will start working again after cleaning the connectors and re-seating. If you are using an AC then the humidity effect will be increased. Silica Gel pouches work as a simple remedy against humidity and they need periodic replacement. The chemists should stock this. All this depends on the humidity and I have seen this problem in Mumbai, especially near the seashore.
i Know about caring and silica gel pouches too in my place there is not much humidity occurs its really hot place and no AC and no sea shore too i left taht card in their facility long time ago i dont think it can be returned to me now idc about em but now 2 cards i had to care about so present 2 cards matters now they damaged and asked again to sent cards to them i already sent so waiting for their response but xfx tech person ask to send those cards to HK and i dont think they accept physically damaged cards. He asked for pics will wait for Rashi for another 2 weeks for now.

Back