Bad time to sell my PS4 ?

karthick_vs

Disciple
Sep 12, 2020
I'm thinking of selling my Limited edition ps4 slim with two controllers and 4 Games as I'm no using it anymore.

atg666

Disciple
Mar 4, 2020
You can try your luck. Everyone is shy of spending too much, and you will meet many low-ballers.

2kool2btrue

Adept
Jul 31, 2009
Under the sky!
I'm in the same boat as you OP. But I've made up my mind to let this go. I don't see myself playing anything soon and ps5 should be here in a few months.

chiro3110

Disciple
Jul 22, 2020
I'm thinking of selling my Limited edition ps4 slim with two controllers and 4 Games as I'm no using it anymore.
Don't delay more, it might be difficult when the official price of PS5 is revealed. As RTX 30XX series was low priced, may be Sony does something too.
I sold my PS4 locally on OLX two months back for 16k (PS4 1TB, 2 DS Controller, 6 games). It was low balled I think, but still okay when compared to Gameloot.

Reactions: Skyh3ck

kvn95ss

Disciple
Jun 18, 2020
If you actually want to get rid of it, sell ASAP. The values are decent now (depending on your region) but the new stocks of PS4 have come to many places.

My brother wanted to buy PS4 in Bengaluru, even used ones people were asking for 25k, that too with no games and only 1 controller. He ended up going to Sony official store, where they pre-booked PS4 for him. He will have to pay 28k which admittedly is ridonculous for a console which is nearing it's EOL. But the warranty and 3 games made it decent deal for him. He always wanted a PS4 so he doesn't mind it.

Reactions: Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Adept
Oct 7, 2005
Skynet
Price is revealed for PS5,...So PS4 price will might have price cut ... Some people asking up to 20 -25 k for used console, which is ridiculous...

Sell people prefer new one compare to old if price difference is not great..

I also want to buy one PS4 let me k ow if you want to sel in mumbai