Bad time to sell my PS4 ?

I'm in the same boat as you OP. But I've made up my mind to let this go. I don't see myself playing anything soon and ps5 should be here in a few months.

I'm thinking of selling my Limited edition ps4 slim with two controllers and 4 Games as I'm no using it anymore.

Don't delay more, it might be difficult when the official price of PS5 is revealed. As RTX 30XX series was low priced, may be Sony does something too.
I sold my PS4 locally on OLX two months back for 16k (PS4 1TB, 2 DS Controller, 6 games). It was low balled I think, but still okay when compared to Gameloot.

If you actually want to get rid of it, sell ASAP. The values are decent now (depending on your region) but the new stocks of PS4 have come to many places.

My brother wanted to buy PS4 in Bengaluru, even used ones people were asking for 25k, that too with no games and only 1 controller. He ended up going to Sony official store, where they pre-booked PS4 for him. He will have to pay 28k which admittedly is ridonculous for a console which is nearing it's EOL. But the warranty and 3 games made it decent deal for him. He always wanted a PS4 so he doesn't mind it.

Price is revealed for PS5,...So PS4 price will might have price cut ... Some people asking up to 20 -25 k for used console, which is ridiculous...

Sell people prefer new one compare to old if price difference is not great..

I also want to buy one PS4 let me k ow if you want to sel in mumbai

Agreed, this console gen transition is a mess and Sony won't just abandon that 100 million install base just like that especially when a lot of people don't have the money to invest in a new console.
Yes the games might not look as good as they might on the PS5 but the PS4 still has a couple of years more to go until we label it EOL.

Either way, your games will stay with you as the ps5 will have backwards compatibility. if its not of sentimental value, you can sell it now to gain some funds for the upgrade to ps5. Hereafter its resale value will go down with lowballers making the most of the old gen argument. so yea.

I own a PS3 with moition controller, how much will new PS5 cost ? (any anticipated prices) ?
how much can i get for my ps3 + motion controller (got 10+ games, 5+ are motion controllers).

Got a query for same ps3 as well too, will make a sepreated topic, kindly give your suggestion here.

I own a PS3 with moition controller, how much will new PS5 cost ? (any anticipated prices) ?
how much can i get for my ps3 + motion controller (got 10+ games, 5+ are motion controllers).

Got a query for same ps3 as well too, will make a sepreated topic, kindly give your suggestion here.

Going by XSX pricing it'll be around 50-55k as well.
As for the value of your PS3 it should fetch somewhere between 10-13k depending on variant & HDD size.

Going by XSX pricing it'll be around 50-55k as well.
As for the value of your PS3 it should fetch somewhere between 10-13k depending on variant & HDD size.
Mine is PS3 slim, 4 GB HDD i guess,
Did a purchase in hurry, it cannot be modded as well :( only have to play purchased games.

I'm thinking of selling my Limited edition ps4 slim with two controllers and 4 Games as I'm no using it anymore.

You could or just keep it. The trend usually is that you don't get many good games in the initial 1-1.5 year of a console launch and that is for obvious reasons. So logically your PS4 could serve you well for another year and you could then take a shot.
There is backward compatibility to some extent if you are PS member but that list is limited as of now and should grow steadily over time.

I own a 7 year old PS4 original that came with 500 gig hdd. Nostalgia hits me when I think of upgrade so I won't be selling it at all. Will just buy a PS5 maybe end of 2021 or early 2022. Just sold my Xbox, put money into upgrading my PC and enjoy the games on it as well.

Back