Bait and Switch: Flipkart made 600 Crores GVM on BigBillionday sale

Snapdeal is playing the good samaritan for now! Amazon India too had its initial hiccups, pricing competition is giving Snapdeal the edge currently, look like we really have the biggest troll in the e-com segment "Snapdeal"; looking by the way Amazon IN sale is going, Snapdeal is trying to match almost all the prices may be even lesser by upto Rs.500/-

^Well, you never know. A friend of mine who never shops online, tried jumping on the bandwagon on the big sale day. He told me he found FK confusing, while SD was very easy to navigate.

GCD5gEC.png

Anybody else facing this idiocy? Since the last 2 days the product seems to be out for delivery, only to be rescheduled at the end of day (~10:30pm) by someone pretending to be me! Why the fuk don't they just 'processing'? I don't have a problem with them taking a week to deliver, but don't fuking tell me that the product is out for delivery and then not fuking deliver it.

GCD5gEC.png

Anybody else facing this idiocy? Since the last 2 days the product seems to be out for delivery, only to be rescheduled at the end of day (~10:30pm) by someone pretending to be me! Why the fuk don't they just 'processing'? I don't have a problem with them taking a week to deliver, but don't fuking tell me that the product is out for delivery and then not fuking deliver it.
I have bought the same processor from them for the same price that day and it hasn't been processed since till date -_-

exactly same thing.
in case due to large number of orders they cant delivery, they should have a status that says could not deliver or something atleast if they can delivery.

GCD5gEC.png

I got all my shipments from the sale yesterday, I stay at a tier 3-4 town, now that's impressive! Two lumia 1020s and a lappy desk-I'm very happy:p

Snapdeal, which has raised $233.7 million so far this fiscal year from investors including BlackRock Inc, eBay Inc and others, also reported a five times jump in revenue to Rs.168.1 crore in 2013-14, according to documents with the Registrar of Companies (RoC).

Snapdeal.com, reported a loss of Rs.264.6 crore for the year ended March, compared with a loss of Rs.120 crore in the previous year, as India’s second biggest e-commerce firm spent heavily to keep up the rapid pace of sales growth set by bigger rival Flipkart and to fend off Amazon India.

http://www.livemint.com/Companies/p...pdeals-loss-widens-to-2646-crore-in-FY14.html
Rs. 168 Crores Revenue after taxes on 6,000 Crores Gross sales. ~3% actual sales on Gross. The growth rate is good and losses have doubled. I'm Sure flipkart figures will be something like this.

This case clearly proves, How Flipkart is good at Product listing Checks.
Looks like a set of people have got offended again over the inflated prices.

wVePiEC.jpg

^it's clearly visible that seller is not WS Retail and FK has no control over prices of products sold by other merchants.

Then it is quite similar to The Bay.[DOUBLEPOST=1413296409][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looks like the "Retail Store" lobby is really scared and they are out to get FK!

This is really really vile and unprofessional. Systematically e-Commerce is being choked off and we are being forced to operate in a decade-old-style. So disgusting.

Back