Car & Bike Bajaj Dominar 400

technofast

Huh?
Adept
Does Bajaj Dominar 400 really worth the price that it commands? I had zeroed in on buying Bullet 350 classic but now confused with the mocking advertisement by Bajaj on the Bullet bikes. I am not sure if Dominar can be compared with Bullets as they totally look and feel different. Which bike is really worth to buy for long highway and mountain ride.

Bullet have high maintenance cost and not reliable for long time and poor mileage and after sale service is very pathetic , as Dominar are easy to maintenance as it is average cost at any service center as while your can learn it and it has ABS and lot of safety feature and less noisy cause bullet can handle max 100 speed stable and the dominar can drag upto 100-150 speed

RE is dragging the same old motorcycle formula for way too long now. They must go the Triumph route and keep things looking retro with modern technology safety net. A classic 350 will struggle to maintain triple digits on an open stretch. The Dominar 400 is a modern day cruiser with all the bells and whistles that one can imagine for the price. Do remember that it is the first generation of this motorcycle, yet it manages to offer immense value as against any RE motorcycle. RE will change but let's hope it is before their downfall.

There are similar offerings from yamaha and mahindra. do have a look.
Yamaha is cheaper and Mahindra seems to be getting all the praises for a cruiser bike.

Someone needs to come out with a really refined adventurer tourer in the 300-400 cc range. I don't think people have really been exposed to the smoothness and nimbleness of these kind of bikes in India. The comfort and feeling of safety and stability make them a dream to ride on. I have a Suzuki GW250 which is good for city commute but after trying out the V-Strom 650 I was left wishing that I'd spend the extra money on the bigger bike. I was worried about the size making them difficult to handle but that was not the case at all even in city traffic. Bajaj would probably throw on some half-fairings on the Dominar and call it the Adventure Edition.

Back