Ban on national anthem as ringtone...

IceFusion

Skilled
The Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) wants to ban using of national anthem as a cellular ringtone. They have stated:

'This is an insult to the national anthem and the ringtone should be banned immediately,'' he said, adding the service providers should strictly be asked to withdraw the ringtone." :O

Source : www.indiagsm.com

IMHO shd respect ur flag and anthem in ur heart ,no need to put force rules on ppl like this .In USA ppl wear their flag on T-shirts and even on U nknow where ,but the point is tht they do respect their country in their way .I dont think making rules like this will help in any way . (Just my 2 cents)

Well in our country a certain minority still refuses to accept 'Vande Mataram' as the national song,contrary to popular belief spread by 'pseudo-secularists',organizations like the VHP are a natural consequence of the actions of this minority,though its actions may brink on paranoia. ;)
Read Naipul and u'll know -'Is... is the worst tragedy in Indian history'.
I

the explaination given was we pickup the phone. the national anthom should be played full and should not be disturbed in between.
Seems like a valid point to me but to each his ow.

and to add to it if u keep the national anthem as the ringtone bloody get up straight attention in respect till the anthem finishes and answer the call lol :bleh:

i wonder what if u r mating with ur gal and forgot to switch off the phone and it starts ringing what an insult it wud be sheesh....... :p

stupid people of this country finding some timepass to do no other work my sick brain is always working plz i need a break to do such f***ng timepass :cry:

i personally feel its insulting to have our national anthem as ringtones, car reverse music, etc etc........

well the car reverse music is definately hell lotta irritating

especially its the same DHOOM track again n again n again :((

Even i believe tht restrictions like these make no sense...respect comes from within...if a person respects his country and values, he'll take care not to do anything tht'll insult is country n fellowmen...on the contrary if he doesnt..nothing on earth,no restrictions can make him respect his true values...

Back