Bangalore Transport Information System Live Traffic Camera

BTIS is the best.

OT: wen did they Add the "I" in the BTS. was BMTC den BTS now BTIS. But who's care's the offer best transport in the Whole Damn India.

Don't tell me Bangalore's transportation system is great!!

Thank god I brought my vehicle down here...

So much pollution from the auto rickshaws.. and why does every bus has travel routes written in Kannada only?

..the day I landed here I got ticketed twice :S ...U-turn, over speeding :p

Miss NCR :clap:

rock_ya_baby said:
At least ENGLISH dude!

Just for some fun! YouTube - Pulp Fiction English

it's Only thing in Bangalore which still has Kannada, BMTC bus board. I love those Digital running Display On VOLVO bus look's kinda cool. If it's not for those bus board whatever left of kannadiga's left in Bangalore forget Kannada too Already seen this happening in my family............ away who care's nether you nor be use BMTC so what's the point of

yes...but they shud seriously think abt cutting down on VOLVOS to BIAL and introduce cheap alternatives ...reports suggest huge losses by running those red beasts on that route..

The service is the best for going to and fro the Airport.. very reasonable... Rs. ~150/- .

Same in Noida I'd be paying Rs. 600/- for a drop.

cricfan said:
yes...but they shud seriously think abt cutting down on VOLVOS to BIAL and introduce cheap alternatives ...reports suggest huge losses by running those red beasts on that route..
they are acgtually building high speed rail. prices will be 200/- to mg road.

Anticlocked said:
they should solve the airport road traffic issue.....dont go there too often...damn that place moves slow
That's history not any more last weekend i blazed though with a hinge:eek:hyeah:. I think Airport road had The worst Traffic in History of Mankind. U was kinda off a moving parking lot.

Back