Banggood.com Feedback thread

So far no duty on any of the shipments through GATI. This is the reason i prefer gearbest or banggood even if few $s more compared to AliExpress.

This i got it for 70$ including shipping. It was available cheaper at 63 in gearbest, but HK warehouse for which gati shipment option was not available. So I had to buy from banggood.
Can you please give me the link for this item?

Did you buy the Amazfit Bip or Bip Lite?

What do you guys think on ordering a larger machinery from banggood? I googled the product the other day and banggood came on top of the search results.

So I should stick to smaller items? Okay which one would be better: order from shitty Indian B2B/B2C sites like IndiaMart or directly from international sites?

Got a shipment today via Gati, Banggood took 3 days to send the shipment and Gati took one week to deliver, so total time taken was 10 days. One more thing i have noticed with Gati shipments is that package comes extremely dirty and looks very dusty, the postal services Air mail is much more neat and clean.

So I should stick to smaller items? Okay which one would be better: order from shitty Indian B2B/B2C sites like IndiaMart or directly from international sites?
Why do you call sites like Indiamart shitty?
They fulfill a very important need and my experience with sellers found on Indiamart has been nothing but excellent. They might not have sellers for the normal everyday consumer but they have a vast collection of dealers from every possible field you can imagine.

Why do you call sites like Indiamart shitty?
They fulfill a very important need and my experience with sellers found on Indiamart has been nothing but excellent. They might not have sellers for the normal everyday consumer but they have a vast collection of dealers from every possible field you can imagine.
I haven't come across any trustable/reliable seller for my needs till now. They take my numbers and don't bother calling back or replying back to my mails.

Hello Forum members and experts, Please let me know

I'm getting a refund from Banggood on my order valued 74.99 USD and they issue a refund on 31/05/2018 according to the email below - I use Paypal Express Checkout Method, Now according to their chart below it will take one business day - but till now nothing shows up in my Paypal a/c or bank a/c. Also, I like to mention the linked card on the PayPal was SBI VISA Debit Card which is used during the purchase.

Now my question how much time it will take to receive Paypal refund for Indian Paypal A/C ?

Dear xxxxx,
First of all, thank you for your reply and time in dealing with the order 4******9. We hope you will be satisfied with our solution.
We are very sorry for the difficulties you have been faced with. As a matter of fact, we have completed a refund US$74.99 to your payment account. Here is the information for how long it will take to receive the refund.

_VLpSjk-rzeIqvjNCBg9LmlYm_12_5sT1j8FLciqDyKWbszKJ6p0Kq0oZlf1q_oDSuZ88LY-QEp_t5-7vqll9dvs0VNylx5QkVymnWRZnhkJt3v2y8yXApwW_4da8_lb8xLPKM4eUQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Best regards,
Oscar

Last edited:
Hello Forum members and experts, Please let me know

I'm getting a refund from Banggood on my order valued 74.99 USD and they issue a refund on 31/05/2018 according to the email below - I use Paypal Express Checkout Method, Now according to their chart below it will take one business day - but till now nothing shows up in my Paypal a/c or bank a/c. Also, I like to mention the linked card on the PayPal was SBI VISA Debit Card which is used during the purchase.

Now my question how much time it will take to receive Paypal refund for Indian Paypal A/C ?

Don't worry, you will get the money soon, even i have got refund from Banggood - Paypal in the past, should come soon but 1 day is unrealistic timeline, will reflect within 1-2 week time.

Don't worry, you will get the money soon, even i have got refund from Banggood - Paypal in the past, should come soon but 1 day is unrealistic timeline, will reflect within 1-2 week time.

Thank You - RS4 for your assurance - I was a little bit worried about seeing their charts, it constantly pokes my mind but now thanks to you - I'm relieved
I will share details about this order and experience with Banggood as feedback here once I receive the refund.
Thank You.

Slightly off topic, but have any of you guys ordered Li-ion batteries from banggood or aliexpress recently? has it reached you? i believe there are restrictions on shipping batteries, just wanted to check.

Slightly off topic, but have any of you guys ordered Li-ion batteries from banggood or aliexpress recently? has it reached you? i believe there are restrictions on shipping batteries, just wanted to check.
I have ordered battery twice from Ali, reached in time. No issue.

Banggood asking Pan Card & Aadhar number at the website payment even the payment gateway used Paypal (as the PayPal already have the Pan number)..No way to Bypass it. Only App is still free of this.

Banggood adds support for Indian Bank a few days ago such as ICICI, SBI and other Indian Payment Gateway just to get those two numbers !!

Finally, it is a time for an update,

S*** Happens :

I order a soundbar from Banggood which is listed here as I found many positive reviews all over the internet. This Soundbar is also sold in the EU market under the different brand name... watched speaker torcher test and ultimately found as most VFM one in terms of the speaker configuration. So placed an order via 'India Direct Mail'.

But the product arrived in very Bad Condition - Because of the original box packing from the manufacturer is nothing much to protect shock/smash and it is completely under qualify to travel such a long distance - there is no Thermocol Protection at all...So when it arrived it develop heavy crack off the left side portion - Left Side speaker grill freely roaming inside box and one left side speaker completely come off by losing its screw. Due to this Remote Control is not working out-of-the Box..But surprisingly the soundbar working perfectly fine - Zero issue (Please find the Attached Picture below) - I Blame to Manufacturer Original Box Packing here.

Solution:-

Within 3 days (I was very busy at that time) of receiving the goods, I finally lodged a complaint at Banggood Customer Care service (I choose Email Route) which required 2-3 clear photos and a clear VIDEO (which is must to get any claim from these Chinese websites) - The very next day I got reply by an apology and they are asking of picture of shipping label (which is washed off in my case) and the SKU number (Thankfully it was there), Upload all of them along with some addtional Chineese shipping label around the box and a picture of the out-of-shape Original Product Box...Again next day receive another apology email and they decide 100% Money Back to my Original Payment Mode - If I agree, I need to send the confirmation email.

That is all - BG initiate refund 31/5 and it reflects at PayPal 05/06 and Received at SBI A/C at 11/06

kiiOIJs.jpg

D1UvcLi.jpg

fWQuvUu.jpg

io5nBUY.jpg

Last edited:
@dissel Useful to know what you shared ! About how the process is in case of bad shipping/item from banggood (and similar websites?) .
I never realized that the shipping, would be useful for refunds and all.

Finally, it is a time for an update,

S*** Happens :

I order a soundbar from Banggood which is listed here as I found many positive reviews all over the internet. This Soundbar is also sold in the EU market under the different brand name... watched speaker torcher test and ultimately found as most VFM one in terms of the speaker configuration. So placed an order via 'India Direct Mail'.

But the product arrived in very Bad Condition - Because of the original box packing from the manufacturer is nothing much to protect shock/smash and it is completely under qualify to travel such a long distance - there is no Thermocol Protection at all...So when it arrived it develop heavy crack off the left side portion - Left Side speaker grill freely roaming inside box and one left side speaker completely come off by losing its screw. Due to this Remote Control is not working out-of-the Box..But surprisingly the soundbar working perfectly fine - Zero issue (Please find the Attached Picture below) - I Blame to Manufacturer Original Box Packing here.

Solution:-

Within 3 days (I was very busy at that time) of receiving the goods, I finally lodged a complaint at Banggood Customer Care service (I choose Email Route) which required 2-3 clear photos and a clear VIDEO (which is must to get any claim from these Chinese websites) - The very next day I got reply by an apology and they are asking of picture of shipping label (which is washed off in my case) and the SKU number (Thankfully it was there), Upload all of them along with some addtional Chineese shipping label around the box and a picture of the out-of-shape Original Product Box...Again next day receive another apology email and they decide 100% Money Back to my Original Payment Mode - If I agree, I need to send the confirmation email.

That is all - BG initiate refund 31/5 and it reflects at PayPal 05/06 and Received at SBI A/C at 11/06

kiiOIJs.jpg

D1UvcLi.jpg

fWQuvUu.jpg

io5nBUY.jpg

What made you buy 5k worth item from international site.

Banggood asking Pan Card & Aadhar number at the website payment even the payment gateway used Paypal (as the PayPal already have the Pan number)..No way to Bypass it. Only App is still free of this.

Banggood adds support for Indian Bank a few days ago such as ICICI, SBI and other Indian Payment Gateway just to get those two numbers !!
Can use netbanking with banggood now ?

@dissel Useful to know what you shared ! About how the process is in case of bad shipping/item from banggood (and similar websites?) .
I never realized that the shipping, would be useful for refunds and all.

Similar Websites is GearBest - These are the resellers and they are serious about maintaining their reputation, Right now I have the similar situation with GB (In this case value of the product is very less) as I order this keyboard - but due to Bad Luck I got a faulty one, Portability and usability is excellent and the TrackBall Mouse Attract me to buy. After two and the half week of usage I finally book a Complaint Ticket, Problem is 4 & 5 Key is not working at all. Below-attached Video which I share with them as well SKU picture and they offer 3 choices by keeping the defective product to myself...[BTW Banggood also lets me keep the defective product to myself] which are (1) Store Credit at GB Wallet (2) Money Refund at Original Mode of Payment (3) Re-Shipped the same product....As I needed a keyboard badly and don't want the same I choose option one, got the money refunded at GB Wallet next day. From the same, I ordered a different one with Mouse KBD combo and it is on its way now.

So one thing Video is a Must to get clear your claim easily...I'm sure if this is a pricy small item they will ask me to ship it back to get 100% money back.

If I understand correctly your question why I bother to order from there when plenty of available at Amazon, Because of Value For Money proposition comparing features...at 74.99 USD there is nothing good here...Only two product available here which is F&D but speaker config is not the same and other is Taotronics Model which lack Passive Bass radiator unit but the price is much higher.

Here is the review of the same

Can use netbanking with banggood now ?

Yes...But need to provide Aadhar & Pan Card number and both are the mandatory field at Banggood payment page.

Options and Cost.
These sites have so many options that are very difficult to find online in India.
Cost is also much cheaper. Prices in India can be very inflated. And no its not because of tax. Since price difference between india and these sites can be 2.5 times.

Back