Banggood.com Feedback thread

RS4

Skilled
http://www.banggood.com/

I have placed an order after getting good feedback by some Techenclave members and also the Reddit Xiaomi community, apparently they are one of the reliable options for getting Original Xiaomi products in this huge world of Xiaomi fakes.

Have ordered Xiaomi USB LED light as most of the other places are selling fakes as original, went with the free shipping option which does not have tracking as i didn't want to pay anymore for such low cost product. Ordered on Feb. 19th, let's see when i get this.

http://www.banggood.com/

I have placed an order after getting good feedback by some Techenclave members and also the Reddit Xiaomi community, apparently they are one of the reliable options for getting Original Xiaomi products in this huge world of Xiaomi fakes.

Have ordered Xiaomi USB LED light as most of the other places are selling fakes as original, went with the free shipping option which does not have tracking as i didn't want to pay anymore for such low cost product. Ordered on Feb. 19th, let's see when i get this.

COOL, keep us posted. i have a wishlist to order but will wait for your feedback

COOL, keep us posted. i have a wishlist to order but will wait for your feedback

Just go for the paid registered shipping option, you may have to wait for a long time for my feedback, I think i should have gone with the registered paid shipping, this non trackable shipping is too much suspense, the only reason i went with this is because they show the same 7-25 days timeline for both shipping options and the product value i ordered was low.

I ordered motorcycle bluetooth headset and smartphone holder for a friend of mine. Arrived faster than aliexpress. Good experience till now.

I ordered motorcycle bluetooth headset and smartphone holder for a friend of mine. Arrived faster than aliexpress. Good experience till now.
That's nice, can you give the links for these motorcycle accessories? Also which Postal services did they use and was it a paid trackable shipping or free untrackable shipping?

I've ordered a bluetooth 30W amp from them. Took a while to come (about 6 weeks) but arrived safely with no customs charged.

Got the Xiaomi USB LED light from Banggood, Ordered via non-trackable free shipping, was shipped by China Post Small Packet. Total time taken was 28 days which is not far from the 7-25 days they promise.

Guys, i am not sure this is Original Xiaomi USB LED light, the packet has MI logo but the product itself does not have MI logo. Works like the original with warm light, 5 settings button etc but you never know. Maybe the same ODM/OEM is selling it??

My analysis after all this, it is extremely difficult to Guarantee Original Xiaomi products unless you buy it from MI India store, Mi is one of the biggest brands in China and there are more fakes than originals on every website.

Ordered on Banggood using India Direct Mail option, took 9 days to reach after dispatch via Gati courier. Even Aliexpress China Air mail reaches my place in 14 days, so my orders will still depend on cheaper pricing between the two stores.

Guys, i am not sure this is Original Xiaomi USB LED light, the packet has MI logo but the product itself does not have MI logo. Works like the original with warm light, 5 settings button etc but you never know. Maybe the same ODM/OEM is selling it??

My analysis after all this, it is extremely difficult to Guarantee Original Xiaomi products unless you buy it from MI India store, Mi is one of the biggest brands in China and there are more fakes than originals on every website.

Update on the Xiaomi USB LED light: It was a original one, so you can trust Banggood for original Xiaomi products.

14 days is kinda on the early side for Ailexpress china air. most of them take ~20 days for me

I am getting two weeks or less for China Post Air mail since last few times but yeah Gati will always be faster. The sheer variety of products on offer on Aliexpress cannot be matched though and the pricing too is almost always better. So, the final decision will vary from product to product.

Were you charged any customs duty?
Did you buy it for 99$?
So far no duty on any of the shipments through GATI. This is the reason i prefer gearbest or banggood even if few $s more compared to AliExpress.

This i got it for 70$ including shipping. It was available cheaper at 63 in gearbest, but HK warehouse for which gati shipment option was not available. So I had to buy from banggood.

Back