Security Software Bank with best banking mobile app

I don't use my phone for banking. And never will. No UPI either.

Phone is only for receiving passwords and notifications about credit or debit

banking is only done on a laptop that does not travel out of the house

Security issues ? Particular reasons

Security is the main reason. I don't want to be dependent on updates. And then have to replace a perfectly working device just because updates ended.

I have this idea that OS updates generally screw things up. So i'm sticking with N and refusing the upgrade to O

People usually complain about the opposite. Why they aren't providing the next update and then if they are why is it taking so damn long.

Fortunate to say very shameful!! It looks so so limited as if some proxy read-only info type. Over protective.
Make it flexible like icici and axis.
I suppose not in his hand atleast. working in banks as a software dev takes more I think then a normal firm because of 0's and 1's [emoji6]

Fortunate to say very shameful!! It looks so so limited as if some proxy read-only info type. Over protective.
Make it flexible like icici and axis.

Unfortunately I don't work in the dept that deals with customer facing apps. However, expect a new version of app at par with what it offers to UK customers, soon.

Update: Just checked the app store. There is a new separate app available since 1 month ago.

Lol no! Considering an international bank, the security system is reasonable.
Ask anybody working for Bank of America. They are not allowed camera phones, bags, inside the work area and have no open internet access - not even Google.
Bank of America app is awesome and it's interface/functionality is better ICICI.

Security is the main reason. I don't want to be dependent on updates. And then have to replace a perfectly working device just because updates ended.

I have this idea that OS updates generally screw things up. So i'm sticking with N and refusing the upgrade to O

People usually complain about the opposite. Why they aren't providing the next update and then if they are why is it taking so damn long.
You may want to check if your device is affected by the WPA bug (Krack).

You may want to check if your device is affected by the WPA bug (Krack).
For this sort of an attack to be mounted on your Wi-Fi network, a hacker has to be within the range of the network—this cannot be remotely. This also means that any attack being mounted is limited to that particular Wi-Fi network.

I'm not sure of the status of my device most likely it is vulnerable.

Back