Graphic Cards Basic Graphic Card for use with Bluestacks

Jeez. Tough luck buddy. If I apply my Indian ch***ya brain seems to me the seller knew this and hence he tried to pawn it off to you. But anyways you should get a new card as this one was DOA.

I too suspect same as the box didn't have any Seal or sticker, it was just like open... till today even a Rs.600/- mouse I bought have Hologram Sticker as seal and need to cut same to bring it out/use....

i do have use 710 asus fanless for 1500 if your are interested or get new one

Now I already bought card and don't think seller will refund amount but may provide New or any other Brand.[DOUBLEPOST=1548389499][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you buy it from shop or online?
If it was shop then you should have told him to check now and replace instantly.

told same but he was unable to check on the spot as his technical person was not there, so he asked me to allow him 1-2 days time.

Hello Friends,

Received NEW and working good (BlueStacks/Instagram issue solved).

But I didn't found any noticeable increase in Picture Quality of Videos/Movies etc.

Thank you for all of your help & suggestions

GPUs don't have much of an effect on usual definitions upto 1080p as the CPU can play them themselves.

If you were playing 4k@60Hz videos then the effects of a dGPU would be more evident to you.

But I didn't found any noticeable increase in Picture Quality of Videos/Movies etc.
You would have bought most expensive card in the world and that too wouldn't have improved picture quality of videos/movies.
All it does is play them, earlier your CPU was playing them and now that load is shifted to your GPU.
If you watch 4k content then you need to spend minimum 9k on GPU or get newer CPU which supports native 4k vidoes.

Back