- Nov 26, 2009
- What's your Budget? under 20k, max upto 23k
- What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? browsing, youtube, whatsapp web, blueray video files on VLC player (this is the max usage scenario)
- What size and weight considerations do you have? weight is not a concern.
- Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? no preference as such, but would stick too mainstream products
- Any other considerations? screen should be big (more than 14inches) , full HD, high ppi, to be comfortable to spend a lot of time reading on it. Battery life must be more than 3-4hrs.
- Comfortable buying in India, or sourcing from UAE
- New systems only, not looking for used ones.
Need a system for just web browsing and media consumption.
A little shy of chromebooks, as i am not sure how restrictive it would be.
I am thinking of any 4GB system with good screen, wherein i might put on linux (as win10 gets heavy on this range systems)
A 15+inch screen with 4gb ram, would ideally serve my purpose, please correct me if i am wrong.
And i hope 20k is a decent budget for this.
Looking forward to your inputs.
Thanks in advance!!
Post automatically merged:
Acer Aspire 3 UN.GNVSI.009 15.6-inch Laptop (AMD Dual-Core Processor A4-9125/4GB/1TB/Windows 10 Home/Integrated Graphics), Obsidian Black - 19500/-Rs
Looking good, only problem being the screen is HD not full HD
Btw, can i expect full HD in this range?