Basic Questionnaire For Laptop Recommendations !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

superczar

Skilled
Given the totally random nature of questions in this section(sample: What laptop do I buy? I have a budget of 1 lakh! End-of-Post)

Here's a suggestion:

I suggest every poster on this sub-forum take out some time to fill up at the least this very basic questionnaire.

• What's your Budget? (e.g. >30K, not more than 50K etc.)
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? (e.g. web surfing/office apps/Casual Gaming)
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? (e.g. Do you want a 17" desktop replacement or you want an ultraportable 12" or something in between)
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (e.g some would prefer to stay away from Acer or Dell)
  • Any other considerations? (e.g Battery life; Widescreen/non-widescreen; Glossy/Matte screen etc.)

Without any information provided by the poster, it is pointless to reply back on any thread in this section, after all none here have mind-reading abilities :)

This sticky is meant to be a pointer for how to post a " What laptop to buy ?" query.

Just answer the questions mentioned here in your specific thread.

Re: Basic questionnaire for laptop recommendations!

Very good suggestion's Czar, thread stickied.

If you anybody has further suggestions just make a post & we could append it to the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back