Batman: Arkham City - Discussion Thread

Tessellation :p thats the one word which come to my mind when i hear people say DX11 from a users prespective it doesnt make that much of a noticable diffrence but if you are anal about how your game looks then you will defenitley notice the diffrence

Can someone please confirm that the PC version has officially released in India? Flipkart is giving me grief about it not having been released here yet.

its not released in india. Infact AFAIK there is only Steam version till now that one can buy. But i am not sure as i have not yet checked where else one can buy this game. Though looking forward to buy this one as soon as it hits indian stores.

Hi guys,

I have completed BATMAN: Arkham Asylum and liked it very much....:clap:

Can I play this one on my current rig....I know the game requirements but still was curious to have an opinion from the experts....;)

I have
Code:
Video Memory: 256 Mb
Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8600 GT

and required is
Code:
Video Memory: 512 Mb
Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT / ATI Radeon HD 3850

Yes it will work on low reso... Whats the reso you are gaming at??? And secondly being a gamer, one should always install the game first and then check whether it works ;)

Just finished it and I got one word... BORING!

Ok maybe I'm exaggerating but somehow I just didn't feel the exhilaration compared to the first one. Of course it's not to say that this is in any way worse. I guess for me one Batman game was good enough.

As i said the game was a clone nothing new was added to make gamers excited they pooled in bunch of villains which you wont even care to fight since most of them are side missions

Arkham Asylum feels like it should have been an expansion pack of Arkham City. This game is more refined, the puzzles are more elaborate and challenging. Amazing work with the thug chatter and world detail too.

Back