Battery for Samsung SGH-X700

Hello

I know what is going in your mind.Please..A friend of mine has this phone for like 3 years..yeah.He feels its his lucky phone.He also has another phone the Nokia Eseries E61.So no to another phone.He just want X700 to stay with him forever.

Anyway the samsung Service center didn't have it.So tried online ..but no clear vision as of now.

The model of the battery is BST4609BE...Would like to get it in India.Original is given preference first.

Help is needed Guys.

Thanks

?dOuBtFiRe? said:
Hello

I know what is going in your mind.Please..A friend of mine has this phone for like 3 years..yeah.He feels its his lucky phone.He also has another phone the Nokia Eseries E61.So no to another phone.He just want X700 to stay with him forever.

Anyway the samsung Service center didn't have it.So tried online ..but no clear vision as of now.

The model of the battery is BST4609BE...Would like to get it in India.Original is given preference first.

Help is needed Guys.

Thanks

PM me ur contact details

^^

Thanks for the offer.Received the Brand new Battery on Friday from Samsung Korea division...just some luck when you contacted the Official heads.

Thank you once again.

doubtfire, Can you please provide me the contact details of Samsung who helped you with the battery. I need one for mine X700 too.
Thanks in advancce.

Back