ACT Bangalore.

Screenshot (20).jpg

I don't play that often, just installed for the SP. Seems that the anti cheat is not that strong, got a blatant aim hacker in one of the two games I played.

After completing BF 1 & playing its multiplayer for sometime I would say that It is a beautiful looking disappointment. Single player campaign as Jc36 mentioned, the first & the last are good. In Multiplayer its hard to find decent ping & most of the servers wherever I played people are always complaining about someone for cheating. Also in a single match I saw many people getting banned (I am not sure if those were cheat bans). There were few moments where even I was also confused if that shot from that person was legit or not?
The campaign of infinite warfare is much better than BF1.

I get similar pings to Asian servers as per the screenshot posted by @Jc36 above.. During weekends it struggles but weekdays I enjoy smooth gameplay..
Sadly these days the number of cheaters are increasing so its not uncommon to encounter one every now and then..
These days it is very easy to get hands on a hacking tool.. There are forums which host such tools and even maintain a reputation system for members.. So get a tool from a reputed member and you can be somewhat sure that it wont be detected by EA too..

Back