Origin doesn't lock. If they would have we still would have Battlefield selling at 999 or max 1499. Just recently got DAI GOTY from there.

Its better to donate 8k to someone rather than spending on an overpriced EA/Activision garbage.With that amount they should have given some goodies with that game like some statues or books.
I think BF is as overrated as COD.After BF 3 I lost interest in this series.

Last edited:
The visuals are definitely great.. but I will not be spending 3.5k, let alone 8k on it at the moment.. as history goes, it will most likely be riddled with bugs at launch.. will look out for deals during black Friday /Christmas..
Also I hope they will eventually give away the expansion packs for free later like they have done for the BF4.. I had purchased BF4 for 220rs and now have all the expansion packs for free..

For 3.5k they should have at least given some battle packs and a red baron pack.
For 3.5k you are getting pizza with less cheese and toppings.

Battlefield 1 is up for sale, are there any near by servers? I want ping less than 150. Or Titanfall 2 would be a better choice?

I don't think BF1 has SEA servers yet? Correct me if I am wrong. Titanfall 2 has less players, no guarantee if the player base will increase or not. But, all DLCs and future content will be free, so there's that.

Last edited:
Back