Aah. . well i will hold back until a proper SEA server comes online. . how is the Ping scene to Japan. .

And anyways it takes 2-3 months to stabilize with all the bugs and stuff for any BF game. .

My ping to Japan is the same as it is to Europe, so I prefer playing there as you get more servers and more players.

As for the bugs, yeah, it makes sense to wait but I would also say that this is the most polished and bug free any Battlefield game has ever been at release. That's not to say that there aren't issues, but it's not at the point where it would be a dealbreaker.

South Africa, Middle East, Hong Kong and that's it? Why are they skimping on SEA servers? BF4 has so many of them. Server rent too high?

Can someone help me by sharing the origin game files for this? My FUP is limiting me to download the 42gb this month..
Location - Bangalore, KR Puram area..
Please send me a PM in case someone can share the files..
TIA !

Its on 40% off right now. .worth ? Also the huge download size is a turn off. . i had bought Doom through steam sale. .and it turned out to be 66 GBs. . splitting it in two months to manage quota. .

#digitalindiamyfoot

I can help you if you are still looking for this. PM me for address.

Thanks buddy.. But I just completed it last weekend.. Couldn't wait so asked friend's help and downloaded 40% through him and did the remaining myself :D
Will need help for Titanfall 2 again.. Let me know if you have it.. :)

The visuals in the game are epic.. The color palette used makes it look gorgeous.. Individual objects such as rocks etc are not so good looking but when you see the whole image it looks so awesome..
May be perhaps the best graphics I have seen in a game till date..
Multiplayer is a bit tough to get a hang of initially, without good weapons and accessories.. But I have been trying to pick up stuff from other people and use it to my advantage, which makes it a bit easier in the earlier ranks :p

Multiplayer is a bit tough to get a hang of initially, without good weapons and accessories.. But I have been trying to pick up stuff from other people and use it to my advantage, which makes it a bit easier in the earlier ranks :p

Smart.
But thats how you play the game initially as time and again BF has been harsh on the late starters. It takes some levels on a class to start getting better weapons. Having said so, BF1 has better weapon balance than any other game in the series as every weapon has some weaknesses and strength that you can abuse to get better at it. Eventually it all boils down to which weapon you are comfortable on in a class, since the lvl 10 weapon is not necessarily the best for everyone as lot depends on each ones style of play.

The visuals in the game are epic.. The color palette used makes it look gorgeous.. Individual objects such as rocks etc are not so good looking but when you see the whole image it looks so awesome..
May be perhaps the best graphics I have seen in a game till date..
Thats nice. Now, I prefer coming to your place to collect the download :p. I am put up in Marathahlli. YGPM !

Thanks for the info Spin.

The game's WAY too expensive for my blood at almost 8k with the SP.

Will wait for when its added to Origin Vault sometime in the future and see what the player base and popular DLC pricing is at that point...

Hey..The game is back on sale with the deluxe bundle along with TF2 available for 2.8k.
Was thinking of jumping in.. can someone help me with the game files in Pune ?

I just wanted to know how long would it take for Battlefield 1 to come on Origin Access. If its likely to be out in another two months, I might as well wait or if more than that will decide to buy and keep it. Any heads up?

I just wanted to know how long would it take for Battlefield 1 to come on Origin Access. If its likely to be out in another two months, I might as well wait or if more than that will decide to buy and keep it. Any heads up?

If you want to only play the Single Player Campaign then you can actually complete it. The game I heard is 4-5 hours long and via Origins EA Access you can get it for 10 hours.

If you want to only play the Single Player Campaign then you can actually complete it. The game I heard is 4-5 hours long and via Origins EA Access you can get it for 10 hours.
Nope, I am inclined towards MP. For SP, the ahem versions are already out.

Back