Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

guys, in the noshashr canal death matches, how do i deploy parachute and land on a tower? i am able to spawn another player and do it at times but what if i want to land everytime on a specific location using parachute?

^^ I have observed this abuse has increased very much after the arrival of the humble bundle guys. so much bad mouthing and name calling the noobs. the idiots should realise it's just a game FFS.

_

^^ I have observed this abuse has increased very much after the arrival of the humble bundle guys. so much bad mouthing and name calling the noobs. the idiots should realise it's just a game FFS.

_
Humble bundle influx sucks, most servers now remain almost full throughout the day. Though I agree with the guy in video but same can be said for other multiplayer communities like cOd. It can be said for any community.

battlelog is down. WTF.[DOUBLEPOST=1378291697][/DOUBLEPOST]is anyone able to play
i am unable to join any server. the status cursor keeps blinking on the right hand bottom but nothing happens

Last edited:
Back