Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Facing similar issues. Even worse, after i quit a 64 player server, the desktop just freezes and the system is totally unresponsive. have to wait for a few minutes for the mouse to even move

Why haven't you got it during humble bundle sale ? It's very difficult to get the physical copy at this time. Maybe you should try digital copy or go for BF4 physical copy later on.
I don't when that humble bundle came. Let me know if there is any other offer.

Anybody here selling his game key or wanna share game key for few weeks only ?

Actually I want to try the game and will order BF4 or BF3 Premium Edition.

I don't when that humble bundle came. Let me know if there is any other offer.

Anybody here selling his game key or wanna share game key for few weeks only ?

Actually I want to try the game and will order BF4 or BF3 Premium Edition.
It's on sale right now with 50% off, base game is 750/- and premium edition is 1850/- and these are digital downloads from origin.

No way you can play this game without purchasing :banghead:

There will be an open beta for battlefield 4 starting from October 4. Try it, feel it and later on buy it if you like it.

Link

First one, with antenna is your mobile spawn point and the second one in the pic is a movement tracker.
It should be mapped to your '4' and '3' keys respectively (if your loadout contains the item).

is it sensible to buy BF3 now?? @ 750 is a steal for game like BF3.. But the origin sale is closing tomorrow at 1.29PM. and i've always wanted to play BF3! I tried searching for indian servers, couldn't find any.

Back