Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

my bad.. missed out on that.. wasn't active on the forum for a while.. from what I researched there aren't proper servers for bf3 in india heck even bf4 players are complaining about server problems.. all I wanted is to experience bf3

BF4 indian servers are running well now. Only thing is that servers most of the time are empty, one or two servers gets filled in evening and they mostly play domination or team deathmatch. (last two days being exception as one server was playing conquest large)

Buy it if you are getting at a discount. I personally would wait for the Christmas Sale but you may get a similar price then too.
I got introduced to BF3 by Humble Bundle .
Then I bought BF3 premium, BFBC2 and BF4 (some on sale) .
You always get Singapore/ Malaysia and even Sri Lankan servers to play on , if there aren't any Indian ones.

Anyone can share his BF3 game for just look n feel of the game.
I want to buy BF4 but its crashing a lot + high ping issue on friend's PC, want to try the BF3 game.
Also interested if anyone is selling it.

Last edited:
Buy it if you are getting at a discount. I personally would wait for the Christmas Sale but you may get a similar price then too.
I got introduced to BF3 by Humble Bundle .
Then I bought BF3 premium, BFBC2 and BF4 (some on sale) .
You always get Singapore/ Malaysia and even Sri Lankan servers to play on , if there aren't any Indian ones.
Well nothing can be done now.. BF3 was on sale for 750 Rs .. the sale is going to end in another 15mins. And ive changed my mind.. Gonna buy BF4!! :cool::cool: Since most of them will eventually move to BF4,it will serve good another year or two. Moreover i'll be moving to US for my post grad next year.. Then i'll have lots of servers to play with.

Will keep my eyes peeled on for any Christmas deals tho...

Does the M320 have any optics? I don't see anything to be unlocked for it except the buckshot and smoke grenade. But when i am killed by someone using it, i can see ACOG 4X

I got this game a few days back on the PS3. I am more into single player modes, multiplayer isn't my cup of tea.

Just wanted to say that the single player campaign on this game is pathetic. The AI is over powering I mean it doesn't let me do stuff usually. Also the part where I almost threw my controller to the ground was the part where I am supposed to clear a area full of enemies after an earth quake, all this single handedly.

I have played almost all the games in the MoH and CoD series also battlefield 1 and 2 but this IMO is the worst game I ever played.

I got this game a few days back on the PS3. I am more into single player modes, multiplayer isn't my cup of tea.

Just wanted to say that the single player campaign on this game is pathetic. The AI is over powering I mean it doesn't let me do stuff usually. Also the part where I almost threw my controller to the ground was the part where I am supposed to clear a area full of enemies after an earth quake, all this single handedly.

I have played almost all the games in the MoH and CoD series also battlefield 1 and 2 but this IMO is the worst game I ever played.
if you bought battlefield for single player campaign, you have no one but yourself to blame :D every nook and corner of the internet knows battlefield SP is just a mediocre and me too effort.

battlefield multiplayer is where the fun is. btw battlefield 1942 and BF2 never had any single player campaign so what is that you are comparing with? i guess it is battlefield bad company series you are referring to? if yes, yeah bad company single player campaign is much better and fun unlike BF3 and BF4

_

if you bought battlefield for single player campaign, you have no one but yourself to blame :D every nook and corner of the internet knows battlefield SP is just a mediocre and me too effort.

battlefield multiplayer is where the fun is. btw battlefield 1942 and BF2 never had any single player campaign so what is that you are comparing with? i guess it is battlefield bad company series you are referring to? if yes, yeah bad company single player campaign is much better and fun unlike BF3 and BF4

_

OooOo Shiz! Indeed, I've played BC1 and BC2. No wonder I confused them with battlefield :inpain:

Too much rubber banding when i play on german servers . any way to fix it ?[DOUBLEPOST=1389616356][/DOUBLEPOST]Some of the achievements in this game are just brilliant. jaws- took a swim in the oman hotel swimming pool. wtf

Last edited:
Back