Battlefield 4 - Discussion Thread

What's the cheapest way into BF4 PC at this point in time. . seems that the game is pretty old by gaming turns logic and with another one on the edge of releasing. .i still dont see prices drop ?

Wow I am getting around 50-90 ms ping. I will definitely buyout BF4 once on sale.[DOUBLEPOST=1416055607][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone knows about g2a.com? I am getting BF4 for around 900 Rs there!

Last edited:
Quite a log of singapore servers still there for BF4. A lot more than B3 had. I can find atleast 20 server with <100 ping.
If you plan to play often add me to FL ign : caldaster ... me 'n' my friend usually play a few rounds every week.

I have shifted the server to London location as suddenly somehow i am experiencing 250+ ping in singapore location.
Just search for ub7 in filter browser.

Server is now upgraded to 64 slots and current map is siege of shanghai 2000 tickets conquest

Average ping is 130

Well after shifting the server to London there is hardly any traffic on the server at all
If you guys are facing any problem in searching for the server than please do notify me or if you want some other location than also please mentions it here.

Back