Battlefield 4 - Discussion Thread

I'm trying to decide which edition to buy - Standard or Deluxe.

Question, Do the DLC come with extra MP maps? Will I be able to play the MP properly without the DLCs?

Since the reviews for SP are bad I'm thinking it doesn't make sense to buy DLCs. Unless they are required for MP.

I'm trying to decide which edition to buy - Standard or Deluxe.

Question, Do the DLC come with extra MP maps? Will I be able to play the MP properly without the DLCs?

Since the reviews for SP are bad I'm thinking it doesn't make sense to buy DLCs. Unless they are required for MP.
Deluxe edition has nothing to offer over Standarad, as preordering either will get you the first DLC free.

The DLC are extra maps, and only for MP. Buy the standard edition (preorder it now so you can get 1 DLC as bonus). And if you like the game enough to put a lot of time into it, purchase Premium add-on (it will give you all future DLCs and other content).

Haven't read the whole thread, just posting it here, there are ways to get the game for 2300-2700..just FYI, I know most of you will know this..

966394_10201903663449547_1236974408_o.jpg

Flipkart has shipped my copy! Hope to get it by tomorrow if I'm lucky :)

Quick question, has anyone over here with Fermi cards been able to get the latest bunch of shit drivers from nVidia to work without system locks ups?

I have been on 314.07 drive since March now for my 560Ti and kept seeing the same complaints of newer drivers still causing issues with Fermi based cards. Anyone care to chip in their experience? I don't really need a boost in Arkham Origins, but if the latest driver is fine tuned for Battlefield 4, I want in on the action, preferably without my system being ballsed by a shoddy driver.

I'm on 331.40 - no issues. Same card as you.

it shame to see that this thread doesn't get more post from people ( only 11 page ) , if i remember correctly bf3 thread was one of the hot discussion thread in TE . Where is everyone now ?

Back