Other bay trail tablet underperforming

madara_uchiha

Disciple
so I got me a croma xt1179 win 8.1 tablet a while ago and recently tried out a few games from the store.the results are a bit annoying.six guns and captain America lags, asphalt 8 is somewhat smooth but theres the occasional slight hiccup kinda like micro stutter.the z3735d in my tab should be able to handle these games, just to be sure I checked out game play of six guns on a dell venue 8 pro, it was perfectly fluid.the z3740d inside the same is only marginally better than the 35d(40 MHz higher max gpu clock and I think 100 MHz higher cpu base clock). What the hell is going on? This is quite frustrating.what is the explanation for this inconsistency?

The specs for the coma tab : z3735d,2gb ram
Specs for dell venue 8 pro : z3740d,2 GB ram.
No I dont think my tab is overheating, it did feel a little warm during asphalt though.

Need more specs. Crappy apps makes device laggy. Try uninstalling unwanted apps. Always exit currently open apps before playing heavy games. :rolleyes:

I ran 3d mark and my score is half the dell's, :( .looks like my tab is overheating, I felt it getting warm during the test.anything I can do? perhaps get a replacement if this is not universal?

Last edited:
Back